Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She is so fing thick. She doesnā€™t understand that it isnā€™t a personal attack against her. The narc canā€™t comprehend that actually, taking your severely behind child out of school multiple times a year is detrimental to her development both in education and socially. It is pig ignorant and also so unfair to teachers.

Two weeks is enough to introduce and cover whole new topics that Ela will now have missed out on. Some poor teacher, who is probably stretched to the limits anyway, is going to have to spend time ensuring Ela is caught up. This is the child that doesnā€™t even have a basic understanding of the difference between what and who. The child who has been recommended a tutor for additional support. The child who stills needs her food cut up and packets opened.

Mar 2, 2024
Her hair is blending into her face. Itā€™s such a ghastly colour (the hair, not the face šŸ˜‚).

Bitching about the twolls commenting on Ela being out of school again. Claiming sheā€™s been ā€œfreatenedā€. Her explanation is so weak lmao - she pulled her out of school because they are celebrating her dadā€™s 60th birfday. And that day was yesterday. And he wanted to be away on his birfday. Looking dumb and bitchy as she says this.

IMG_4612.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
This viewer needs to take their rose coloured glasses off. What exactly has the brat explored on any of these trips other than the buffet restaurant at the hotel? Ela is doing nothing of quality and nothing differently on this trip. Still lives off wings, cheese and beige foods. Still has her nose stuck to the iPad the entire time.

IMG_4614.jpeg

Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oooo you're 'ard Sev. I bet they're all shaking in their boots! What the do you going to do with screenshots šŸ˜‚ evidence she says šŸ˜‚ esp when the majority of comments were people just asking a general question and it was her own followers that jumped on them. But to her it's twolling of course. Get the šŸŽ» out once again "people have been so cruel to me" (I read it in the same voice as Teresa's daughter's party video "people be so nice to me and dump me" šŸ˜‚) She's so dumb it hurts my brain! Also when you read this Sev never appear on SM again with your hair like that you look like a right fing t.

Attachments

• IMG_20240620_151524.jpg
    IMG_20240620_151524.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 35
Mar 2, 2024
Oooo you're 'ard Sev. I bet they're all shaking in their boots! What the do you going to do with screenshots šŸ˜‚ evidence she says šŸ˜‚ esp when the majority of comments were people just asking a general question and it was her own followers that jumped on them. But to her it's twolling of course. Get the šŸŽ» out once again "people have been so cruel to me" (I read it in the same voice as Teresa's daughter's party video "people be so nice to me and dump me" šŸ˜‚) She's so dumb it hurts my brain! Also when you read this Sev never appear on SM again with your hair like that you look like a right fing t.
Whatā€™s a screenshot gonna do when the majority of people donā€™t use their real names, itā€™s not like weā€™ve broadcast or name, address and telephone number and whoā€™s threatening her? Billy bullshitter and Jackanory come to mind p.s. you should broadcast it on the 6pm news now youā€™ve got 100k more followers or put it in the paper so you can get your blue tick

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hello everyone, itā€™s been a while lol šŸ˜‚, been watching from the sides lines, nothing changes at all, she never learns, all bullshite lies and more lies surprised her nose hasnā€™t got any longer, once you add up all the days said child as had off school like the sick days (when she doesnā€™t want to go etc) they mount up already this year it what 15 days outside the UK not counting the sick days, said child is at an age, she should be at school, as it is the early stage of learning no wonder she is far behind, and then to have extra help due to parents neglect as thatā€™s all it boils down to neglect.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Evidence for what?... can't even get a copper out when you are burgled, assaulted or sit there actually watching the arseholes on your ring door bell breaking into your car... so is she that deluded that she thinks the rozzers are going to speed round to Catalas Care Home with the Blue lights flashing cos someone has been nawsty to her...

Confused No Idea GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh and she goes on to say that she pulled Ela out of school for one week in Apwil and two weeks now. She forgot about the other two weeks in November šŸ™„

Check this out - sheā€™s screenshotting all ā€œfor evidenceā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

IMG_4613.jpeg
She still doesn't get it does she ! Yes- take your child out for a week or so - fine . But to keep continously doing it is a fing piss take . They aren't doing anything with the kid - she sits there on an iPad ffs
Where is the evidence she has of twolls freatening her ? Silly cow- keep on going - the twolls will still keep coming. P.S Sevda - your hair looks s !