Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
First of all Begda, just because people ask you why you’re taking Elosh out of school, does not make them a twoll. And, you conveniently left out last year’s holiday and Elosh is behind. You are an awful mother. You don’t actually care about her. But, you think we’re the problem. You are so self absorbed and also will rationalize anything. You’re in the wrong!

Mar 2, 2024
Hello everyone, it’s been a while lol 😂, been watching from the sides lines, nothing changes at all, she never learns, all bullshite lies and more lies surprised her nose hasn’t got any longer, once you add up all the days said child as had off school like the sick days (when she doesn’t want to go etc) they mount up already this year it what 15 days outside the UK not counting the sick days, said child is at an age, she should be at school, as it is the early stage of learning no wonder she is far behind, and then to have extra help due to parents neglect as that’s all it boils down to neglect.
I’ve been thinking about you, where you went I hope you’re ok. I thought you’d abandoned us lol seriously though it’s nice to hear from you. I hope you’re well ❤️

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The food at that buffet continues to look disgusting. Hairytits Dad at breakfast was eating the worst omelet I’ve ever seen. It looked slimy and rancid with tiny bits of unrecognisable food speckled in it 🤮 Omelets are supposed to look light and fluffy with fresh recognisable veg in them. Also, Sevda’s pasta chicken looked like it had hardly any chicken in it at all. She also mentioned they ran out of lemonade but it was ok as she had her own water in her bag to drink with her lunch! What kind of huge hotel runs out of a basic such as lemonade and people end up drinking their own drinks! I think they are staying at a tacky hotel! No thank you! Never!

Attachments

• IMG_7298.jpeg
    IMG_7298.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7302.jpeg
    IMG_7302.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
First of all Begda, just because people ask you why you’re taking Elosh out of school, does not make them a twoll. And, you conveniently left out last year’s holiday and Elosh is behind. You are an awful mother. You don’t actually care about her. But, you think we’re the problem. You are so self absorbed and also will rationalize anything. You’re in the wrong!
Sevda is so mentally unstable, she does not know what most parents know…that the first 3 years of school are the most informative years for learning. Children learn a large capacity and at a fast rate and this sets their individual momentum in going forward in life. If they get stunted (miss school), they get behind on key concepts, and lose the momentum. Ela is behind so much in her Maths and basic life skills also and it’s shocking Sevda basically does NOT care! Ela is NOT catching up and she is NOT doing well. Stop lying Sevda.

Sevda, without these early years of steady, consistent weeks of attending school, Ela will be lucky if she even takes her GCSE’s!!

Oh, and you’ve forgotten…the whole of TikTok know you also took her out of school in November too!

Nov 4, 2023
She is just so thick. The problem isn't necessarily that your taking Ela out of school for a holiday maybe once but this academic year Ela has missed 5 weeks of school for holidays. Which makes you an irresponsible parent Begda. And this doesn't even take into account the amount of time Ela has missed school for "tummy aches"; she didn't attend school on her birthday etc etc. Ela will be behind no matter what you try and portray that she isn't. Your an irresponsible parent.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Evidence for what?... can't even get a copper out when you are burgled, assaulted or sit there actually watching the arseholes on your ring door bell breaking into your car... so is she that deluded that she thinks the rozzers are going to speed round to Catalas Care Home with the Blue lights flashing cos someone has been nawsty to her...

Confused No Idea GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network
Police won’t do anything, been active in another thread for a while, and that thread is hard I mean hard so the police will not do anything for people asking saying about holidays in school time and if and I mean any threats have been wrote you have to prove who that person is one people bounce there IP addresses around or use VPNs

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
If I was going to a restaurant and ordering food, I would expect it to be made in house and not frozen or bought from a shop and served to me.

They’ve gone to restaurants and the hotel buffet and all they can keep saying is that it’s home made. WTF! Like that’s something new for a restaurant?

They’re all so fing simple it’s really starting to piss me off.

As for her talking about the trolls and her getting threats. What threats?
People are genuinely concerned about YOUR daughter Sevda, someone who YOU should be concerned about but you’re not.
They’re concerned and worried for her that she’s not getting the education she needs!
(But also yes Sevda, we fing hate you you trollop ugly b)