Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Funnily enough was just about to say, is Sevda sulking because she hasn't posted since breakfast! I've not been watching the other videos (and tbh I'm trying not to watch hers but I keep getting sacked in by her nonsense lol)

Wouldn't be surprised though. If I were on holiday and one group of people were all filming indiscriminately while I'm trying to relax I would 100% complain to hotel staff.
It’s one thing when it’s just Sevda on holiday filming. Quite another when three large and in charge members of the same family are walking around filming everything. I really hope the hotel has had a word 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Ok I had to go watch - the vat of raw eggs made me heave as well. I have never ever seen that before. I wonder if they also water the mixture down? 🤮

So they probably didn’t eat dinner thinking they’ll get fed at the cousin’s house? And all they got was snacks? 😂
The raw eggs were disgusting, and the cooked omelette didn't look much better.

I'm sure the buffet in general is fine bug raving about everything being soo delicious when it's just... dodgy eggs, unidentified (by the dad's own admission) cheeses and pastries, fruit/salad (nothing special stands out there) and your standard cereal... she needs to stop lying to herself. I'm not sure is she trying to convince herself or her viewers that it's the best food ever 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda got greedy with another holiday she didn’t really need to go on and now is having a s time.

We go on holiday once a year, if that, and we spend months and months working hard knowing that we get the reward of a holiday. And when we go away, we make the absolute most of it.

Sevda had a holiday in November, multiple free gifted trips after that, turkey in April for sedations birthday and now she’s tagged along to another one a month later. She’s got greedy and the novelty has worn off, she’s clearly having a s time.
She’s not interacting with her child, poor child is glued to the iPad which is dumbing her down even more. Sevda looks depressed, the holiday looks s.

That’s what you get for being greedy!

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda got greedy with another holiday she didn’t really need to go on and now is having a s time.

We go on holiday once a year, if that, and we spend months and months working hard knowing that we get the reward of a holiday. And when we go away, we make the absolute most of it.

Sevda had a holiday in November, multiple free gifted trips after that, turkey in April for sedations birthday and now she’s tagged along to another one a month later. She’s got greedy and the novelty has worn off, she’s clearly having a s time.
She’s not interacting with her child, poor child is glued to the iPad which is dumbing her down even more. Sevda looks depressed, the holiday looks s.

That’s what you get for being greedy!
Don’t forget last summer, she went in 3 vacations too: first a week in Spain with Lisa/Hippo (courtesy of Kayak), then she and her whole family went another week to an all inclusive in Turkey (that Belek resort), and lastly she and Ela went back to Turkey for another week to spend in Kuki’s Airbnb in Side. Then 2 weeks in November, a week in April, and now 2 weeks in Cyprus.

That’s a grand total of 8 weeks holiday in one year!
And I believe she’s going back to Turkey two more times later this year: once to Kuki’s Airbnb again and then visit her in laws.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I get the feeling that doing any educational or cultural excursions would be wasted on Ela. She probably gets bored easily and just wants to play, swim and be on her iPad.
They talked about maybe doing a boat trip but I’m calling it now, they won’t be able to go because precious Ela can’t handle it. Will blame her selective car sickness that only really seems to come into play when Sevda wants to stick Sedat in the backseat.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Don’t forget last summer, she went in 3 vacations too: first a week in Spain with Lisa/Hippo (courtesy of Kayak), then she and her whole family went another week to an all inclusive in Turkey (that Belek resort), and lastly she and Ela went back to Turkey for another week to spend in Kuki’s Airbnb in Side. Then 2 weeks in November, a week in April, and now 2 weeks in Cyprus.

That’s a grand total of 8 weeks holiday in one year!
And I believe she’s going back to Turkey two more times later this year: once to Kuki’s Airbnb again and then visit her in laws.
Her sister also mentioned in one of her videos that she and sev going away to Tunisia later this year