Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The waitresses facial expressions on the 2nd pic ... I'm dead.. its literally expressing " who is this absolute t " šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That had me one of the best yet, but funny how she posted that video and the waitress and this morning is basically slagging the place off šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s all a pattern, she expected VIP treatment as she is begda the famous beggar, but it looks like it hasnā€™t happened, donā€™t know about anyone else but I have had nothing ā€œstolenā€ as she put it from or near our sun loungers, yeah kids have come and taken a blow up but so what they bring it back, but then again I havenā€™t booked 5 star always family hotels and on a smaller capacity, and had the bloody best times ever, everyone having fun and been friendly sharing stuff, not like them so called wanna be expect everything for them, it would of been probably cheaper to book an villa or apartment with pool etc but then again she wouldnā€™t get the attention she craves but looks like she isnā€™t anyway šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I donā€™t understand why TikTok never finds any violations on her videos, yet I say the word ā€œEwā€ and it gets removed!!
Many of us from another thread have said this what some of these so called creators say and do and no violations are found and we put disgrace etc and removed makes no sense at all apart from they bring money into TT pockets

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Found this on Tattle on another " influencers" thread . Sevda - if you reading this ( and we know you do read here and Tattle ) . Here's something to make you think long and hard about your obsession with having to constantly film all the time. Your poor daughters life will be a misery if you continue ! Screenshot_20240622_095604_Samsung Internet.jpg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think this is so true. I wanted to say some of this but you have put it so well. Thankyou.
Sevda is awful to her family and friends. How anyone can say sheā€™s sweet and so lovely is beyond me.
Sheā€™s a bully and so sly. Sheā€™s a horrible human being she really is. I felt so sorry for her mum in this video and Iā€™d have had to tell sevda to do off. All free of them laughing at her. Absolute disrespect. Sevdas laugh in that video is the worst sound. I hope someone tells her to do off and some home truths cus sheā€™s grim
The fact is if someone did she would cry bullying etc, also I have noticed Mine is quite ok without Sevda around and seems to spend more time with her parents, and also chippy tits daddy has said a few times mummy is at Mines flat, so I imagine that doesnā€™t sit well with Begda at all, answers so many questions to me why the elder sister is not around, as Sevda wanted all attention for her and said child, sad to be like that

Mar 8, 2024
The fact is if someone did she would cry bullying etc, also I have noticed Mine is quite ok without Sevda around and seems to spend more time with her parents, and also chippy tits daddy has said a few times mummy is at Mines flat, so I imagine that doesnā€™t sit well with Begda at all, answers so many questions to me why the elder sister is not around, as Sevda wanted all attention for her and said child, sad to be like that
Oh it explains a lot. The older sister most probably canā€™t stand sevda. She is an attention seeker.
Mine is definitely more laid back and Iā€™d say the mum can feels more comfortable there. Sends relies on her mum and dad for everything. They must be so sick of her s.
Sevda, staff, Aimee and Becki all have so many things in common and having a platform with followers has give them the excuse to behave so spoilt and entitled as they get praised for it. Itā€™s pathetic these grown women need so much attention and validation from strangers

Mar 8, 2024
Meanwhile Sedat is having the time of his life šŸ˜‚
Yeah he is absolutely loving life with out sevda. Hope he sees he doesnā€™t need her and moves out when he gets home šŸ˜‚ can you imagine her woe is me videos she would do then..
ā€œGood maaaannninnnnn.. Sedat my husband has left me. I have no one to make feel stupid and laugh at now. I have too many Turkish pizzas in the fweezer now cus Iā€™ve no one to share them wif. Guys Iā€™m so sulty about him leaving me for someone wif fick fighs. Have a good guys whatever youā€™re doing.ā€

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah he is absolutely loving life with out sevda. Hope he sees he doesnā€™t need her and moves out when he gets home šŸ˜‚ can you imagine her woe is me videos she would do then..
ā€œGood maaaannninnnnn.. Sedat my husband has left me. I have no one to make feel stupid and laugh at now. I have too many Turkish pizzas in the fweezer now cus Iā€™ve no one to share them wif. Guys Iā€™m so sulty about him leaving me for someone wif fick fighs. Have a good guys whatever youā€™re doing.ā€
Sheā€™d probably turn Ela against him if he left and make him pay the full amount or more in child support. She seems the sort to make his life hell if he left her

Mar 2, 2024
Lmao we all knew she wasnā€™t enjoying the hotel. We called it šŸ˜‚ As much as she pretends sheā€™s not letting it ruin the holiday, we know that isnā€™t true. Sheā€™s having a sty time šŸ˜‚ And that does not look like a 5* hotel!

Not surprising to see her stealing food from a buffet for later. She deliberately got those extra pastries to wrap up to take with her. Cheap b.

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched some of her stuff my gob with me.. she canā€™t help talk with her mouth full. She wants to eat massive chunks and talk at the same time. Sheā€™s such a fing pig.
Her E.T finger pointing out winds me up and then that sutpid fing flange eye wink she does.
Sheā€™s going over the top about how much sheā€™s enjoying that food. I donā€™t like all inclusive food itā€™s all the same day in day out. She has to just make out itā€™s nice after slating the holiday. Least her dad is honest and says itā€™s not great like

Mar 2, 2024
Do hotels really recognize a birthday?! Itā€™s not a restaurant lol. I canā€™t think of any hotel that does something special for a birthday but Iā€™m also not an entitled b who expects it so what do I know. The only time a hotel did something was for our honeymoon in Dubai. They had a bottle of champagne, cake and a fruit tower for us.

I would think for birthdays, youā€™d have to ask them to arrange something. She can pretend a fancy towel is all she was after but we know she was bitching because she expected more than that.

Mar 8, 2024
Do hotels really recognize a birthday?! Itā€™s not a restaurant lol. I canā€™t think of any hotel that does something special for a birthday but Iā€™m also not an entitled b who expects it so what do I know. The only time a hotel did something was for our honeymoon in Dubai. They had a bottle of champagne, cake and a fruit tower for us.

I would think for birthdays, youā€™d have to ask them to arrange something. She can pretend a fancy towel is all she was after but we know she was bitching because she expected more than that.
She wasnā€™t guna sha fancy towel at all. She had something else to say but she knows sheā€™d sound like a t so went with towel. She would have wanted chocolates and wine. So she could show it off like her own flowers then eat the chocolates and drink the fine cus sheā€™s a selfish greedy t