Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Obviously not lol we also donā€™t sell halloumi or nuts either, Iā€™m sure she can buy all those when sheā€™s home in her beloved Turkish shop
See, being in Canada, I understand buying nuts, spices and cheese from Turkey and/or ME countries. The quality, variety and price is unmatched. Itā€™s just not the same here. But citric acid to clean a stupid kettle makes zero sense to me.

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
See being in Canada, I understand buying nuts, spices and cheese from Turkey and/or ME countries. The quality, variety and price is unmatched. Itā€™s just not the same here. But citric acid to clean a stupid kettle makes zero sense to me.

Iā€™m howling. I thought I was the only one who thought this was odd. Iā€™m from England and there really is no need for her to buy that, she can get it from one of her favourite shops ā€˜home bargainsā€™ šŸ˜‚

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
ā€œOurā€ budget? I thought Saint Sev footed the bill? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

IMG_4631.jpeg
I just quoted it up for 2 people and it comes just under Ā£1000.00 per person and thatā€™s with adding luggage on at Ā£180.00 ish each bag so if she got a free child place that will have cost her as she says she paid for it like everything else for the 4 of them Ā£4000, she was so hoping for free upgrade lol šŸ˜‚
There is a lot nicer hotels apartments over there for less then that, but so glad she paid all that and hasnā€™t got the treatment she wants lol šŸ˜‚

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So heā€™s not useless like she makes him out to be. She is just a control freak who freezes him out of everything.

IMG_4630.jpeg
Imagine the bliss that man is feeling right now. Traditional home/Mum cooked nutritious food every day no phones no filming no ewms no one telling him what to do or taking the piss out of him. Pure freedom. I really hope he has some sort of realisation out there and comes back and sorts this t out.

Apr 15, 2024
England
So sheā€™s gone to a country for the first time, wants to bring back a load of tat, but hasnā€™t checked whether sheā€™ll be allowed to bring back the houlloumi. Sheā€™s bought at least 2kg of it and assumes she can just stick in her hand/checked in luggage (not cabin luggage Sev) and thatā€™s it. She hasnā€™t checked the rules on an official website but says ā€˜Iā€™ve seen lots of people bring it backā€™, Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s seen it on tik Tok. Itā€™s worrying how she thinks everything on SM must be true. And it just shows again she just copies everyone else. Sev youā€™re not holidaying in the UK, you are abroad and they have different rules for taking certain things out of the country. She seriously needs to educate herself, she doesnā€™t even have the basic common sense.