Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
37 years old here with children and family. Never descaled my kettle either and my Yorkshire tea tastes as good as ever 😂
I also run the tap for 10 seconds 😂
Nice to met you!
Yorkshire tea is the best tea 😍 I’ve never descaled my kettle, I don’t have limescale though and its soft water where I live

Mar 2, 2024
The s she has brought us what you would expect a child to buy.. you can tell it’s come from a cheap store and it’s absolute s! Buys herself a magnet to remind her of Cyprus but has hardly left the resort which she doesn’t like - whats to remind her? Why is she buying gifts for her sister and mother? They are in the holiday too or did I hear that wrong? Also what the duck is with the plastic Cypriot flag? Is she going to put it on the letterbox or hang it on the car window back in UK? Honestly her house must be Buldging at the seams with useless crap!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I know your on holiday and everyone is different but I always make the beds call it force of habit lol 😂
I do too ! Especially with a 14 and an 8 year old and a full grown 46 year old man.
.I always rush around and make the beds, clean all their crap up ( discarded clothes, trainers, cups etc) as I don't want the maids to think we're complete lazy tramps ! We went all inclusive last April but were in apartments with self catering facilities.. I even bought a travel bottle of washing up liquid to wash up glasses, tea cups etc. Put all empty water bottles in the bin, pick wet towels up etc ! Just because you're on holiday- doesn't mean you have to go completely feral 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The s she has brought us what you would expect a child to buy.. you can tell it’s come from a cheap store and it’s absolute s! Buys herself a magnet to remind her of Cyprus but has hardly left the resort which she doesn’t like - whats to remind her? Why is she buying gifts for her sister and mother? They are in the holiday too or did I hear that wrong? Also what the duck is with the plastic Cypriot flag? Is she going to put it on the letterbox or hang it on the car window back in UK? Honestly her house must be Buldging at the seams with useless crap!
North Cyprus (the flag she’s showing) is not even recognised as a country by any country except Turkey 🫠 Imagine being proud to wave that around when it’s seen as an illegal occupation.

IMG_1813.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I do too ! Especially with a 14 and an 8 year old and a full grown 46 year old man.
.I always rush around and make the beds, clean all their crap up ( discarded clothes, trainers, cups etc) as I don't want the maids to think we're complete lazy tramps ! We went all inclusive last April but were in apartments with self catering facilities.. I even bought a travel bottle of washing up liquid to wash up glasses, tea cups etc. Put all empty water bottles in the bin, pick wet towels up etc ! Just because you're on holiday- doesn't mean you have to go completely feral 🤣
She strikes me as one of those types who think that because cleaners exist it’s ok if she leaves her rubbish in the middle of the room because “it’s their job” 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I make the bed every day on holiday. I like to come back to a made bed .Keep the bins tidy and have a bag for recycling. I can’t relax if the place is untidy. And it’s not the cleaners job to clean up mess.