Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She seems to have completely pawned off the child onto the grandparents.

I wonder two things 1) whether the initial plan was for the mom/dad and Mine to travel together and Sevda inserted herself into the plans 2) if she really did pay for the trip, is she also paying for their drinks, snacks and lunches? Or she just paid that initial £6K and they’re paying their own way beyond that.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Well her lady ship said armbands but you never know when she is lying just for attention been caught out that many times
I mean I wouldn’t say a thing I would go get another pair they cheap enough and also at Ella’s age she shouldn’t need armbands but then again she has the most lazy family that girl could of been swimming in aided years ago

She is just a filthy lazy tramp says it all when mummy has to do her house work for her
Arm bands? Jeee how dramatic is she? You would think she had a load of money or jewellery stolen! Her minions defending her saying she lost weight by walking a lot!😂😂😂. They are embarrassing as her! She never walked before she had Wocco,even now she dosent walk far with him. She’s a big fat lazy liar! That pity video for Armbands😭.

Mar 2, 2024
That laugh of hers has to be the most heinous thing my ears have every heard.. it absolutely goes through me!

Also - I’m in Australia and bagsing sun lounges before you are at the pool is one of the most bogan things to do and a lot of places have a rule not to do that.. there is a show here in Oz called Kath and Kim and they bags a sun lounge and someone moves their stuff to another area. She then comes back and sees they “stole” her sun lounge and throw all their s in the pool.. this is what I picture this ass wipe does.. I’m wondering if they “take her fings” because they have put their s there to make sure they get a good spot before they are ready.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Could hear ewas iPad all the way through her ewm tonight.

- why does she stick her tongue out before putting food into her mouth?
-why is there always food round her mouth
-why does she talk with her mouth open
-she couldn’t rip the lamb with her fork so she played with it, turned it around a few times then managed to rip it apart
-her cats arse mouth is vile, this woman gives me rage.

This woman is trash.

IMG_0643.png IMG_0644.png
IMG_0646.png
IMG_0647.png IMG_0648.png
Monkeys anus springs to mind. She’s horrible. Her blind minions keep saying her hair is a lovely colour, makes me wonder what theirs looks like .Its vile.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I have finally caught up and can comment! 😁 Hi, long time lurker here and on the ol’reddit. I always upvoted/react but I’ve never actually commented.

The video about taking her daughter from school was the real end all for me.She purposely left out the two weeks from fall.There’s no justification…you’re wrong. Five weeks is way too much missed school. She should of sent her parents away on holiday. Also, she’s blaming others for the timing as if grown adults can’t celebrate their birthdays a week or two later to accommodate school! It just rubbed me wrong,her trying to justify this.

She is seriously acting like a celebrity!! It’s shocking! She 100% thought she would be upgraded apon arrival.
I literally thought the stolen “arm bands” were jewelry! Ha! Once you here explained they are what we (I’m from NY) call swimmies I could not believe she complained about THAT! They sell them from the dollar store…kids do stuff like that. That isn’t really “stealing”! 🤯

The tongue!! I literally can’t! It has definitely gotten worse. I can’t watch the Dad. He’s gross. The body hair…omg.barf. Mine barely opens her mouth and just shoves the food in.

The celebrity is REALLY showing her true colors on this trip.

Sorry this was long. 😳
She’s no celebrity. Not even a Z lister celebrity. Just known for begging & eating like a pig on speed! She’s disgusting .

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The way the saddo is on her TikTok comments in the buggy vid… Even on holiday she is glued to her phone and patrolling the comments

IMG_1843.jpeg
She has no life outside tiktok! She’s nothing but a common, wannabe fashionista( would never happen, her clothes🤢😭, her good 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢) and from a council estate. Nothing wrong in that but she walks round like lady muck. ( waddles I mean!-)

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I like all inclusive resorts, but only eat at the general buffet for breakfast and maybe a light lunch if I get hungry. Plus who wants to eat a big lunch when you’re out in the sun, drinking at the beach/pool all day? Not me! And for dinner we prefer to eat at the various restaurants on property and avoid the buffet again. Don’t like to eat buffet more than once a day if we can help it.
I can’t eat loads when the weather is too hot so it baffles me to see the family of Begs eat so much.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Hilarious 🤣 1719185597893.png dosent take a hint does she? Her hair is s, the colour is s, condition is s. Will never go to a hairdressers though, tight b. She wouldn’t think twice spending on cakes . How much is she saving? Couple of pound 🤦🏻‍♀️unbelievable.No wonder her hair is snapping off .