Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Boat trip day. What happened to elas travel sickness?
Probably blagged a Freebie that's isn't a gift or an AD mind!!!...then all travel sickness bullshit goes out the window

Bullshit You Lie GIF by Travis

ShadyJ

May 25, 2024
New York
Mine (and the parents) shouldn't have ever allowed Sevda to buy their acceptance of her poor behaviour with cars, deposits or holidays. This is what they get for it, she thinks she can steamroll over everyone because she's famous and has money don't you know!

Will be interesting to see when they next interact when they get home..
This! I agree 100%! I completely see this. Someone mentioned here about when her mom was bringing cappuccinos for her and “Daddy”
If you go back and watch this. She asks her if the coffee is for the dad and the mom freezes for a sec before saying yes.She actually looks scared. I think they all walk on eggshells around her. Money can really change people.

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She even has the kid sticking the tongue out.
IMG_0149.jpeg
That child is as disgusting as her mother when she’s eating. Close your mouth, Ela, you’re not a pretty child and seeing the food swilling around in your mouth makes you look even worse. The fan base say she’s cute, she is not, she’s a precocious little brat and should not be filmed by her family and plastered all over TikTok, not only because I (for one) don’t want to see her but for her own safety.
Sevda should take a leaf out of Aimee’s book, she gets a load of flak but at least she’s doing one thing right by protecting Harper and keeping her out of her videos. We all know that Sevda copies other influencers as she’s incapable of coming up with something original by herself but in Aimee’s case she would be doing the right thing. Had Sev done this from the start no one would have picked up on the fact that Ela’s way behind both in her education and her general development which is ALL DOWN TO YOU AND YOUR TIKTOK OBSESSION.
Ela’s well-being should come first as it would be with any decent parent but not you, it’s YOU who comes first in your thick head as you’re a vain, selfish, greedy, money grabbing control freak with no regard for your child’s safety or future. 😡

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
There is so much wrong with that video of Ela eating...
  • the chewing of food with the mouth open like she 2 (ok mentally she isn't much older)
  • the fact the Doormat is clearly going in to cut up the food after already placing the ketchup on her plate
  • and last, but no means least, the vocabulary that comes out of her mouth 'That's my for food'...WTF actual talk is that 🤷‍♀️ my grandchildren that are just 3 put better sentences together than her and if they do get it wrong they are corrected so they learn!!!
I do wonder if Ewa has a condition like Dyspraxia or something and if it runs in the family as a common sign is speech and kids are slow in basic skills (which isn't helped by lazy parents) ... and the sister clearly struggles with speech... like her brain, body and mouth are all out of sync with each other!!!

Mar 2, 2024
😂 mines face expressions is like a kid who has never had cake the pure greed on the faces and her lady ship eye fing the camera

I have also noticed her lady ship seems to want daddy’s attention all the time as well it’s always daddy this daddy that, seems she doesn’t like mine close to him at all, in healthy or what
Your comment reminded me of dirty dancing when Lisa said to baby about their dad ‘He listens when I talk now. You hate that ...’ maybe Begda thinks she’s Baby and they’re holidaying at Kellermans 😂😂😂