Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone else notice how she cuts her dessert with her fork but cuts it towards the camera, can’t explain it but it PISSES ME RIGHT OFF! Cut the fing thing normally! You bent t.
That pisses me off too. So awkward. As well as how she eats things from the middle. Say she has an omelette or piece of fish, she cuts into the centre and starts eating from there. Such a chaotic way of eating honestly 😡

Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Ohh she did not like her dad getting in her video! It was written all over her face.
But I think he did it to get one back on her because she does that to him.
Go hairy tits! IMG_0660.png
Came here to say this 😂😂 he definitely did it on purpose and she did not like it one bit! In line with your post earlier I cannot bear any of them and I never will but I'm ever so slightly the teeniest minutest bit ok with them on this holiday (in parts) because they've shown us clearly that she annoys them. And I'll take that from them!! 😂😂 Still think they're a bunch of beggy tramps though 😂

Mar 2, 2024
She thinks she is some kind of genius chef because she put a tomato based sauce on other her yoghurt that she got from the “pasta section”..they aren’t together on the buffet because they don’t go together! She is a weird idiot and not the genius she thinks!

Also leaving the buffet and wanting to go straight to bed is a sign of greed and not something to be proud of.. yet she roasted the lady for taking a big slice of cake (like she can talk)

It seems Ewa’s travel sickness is very selective and Beg wanted to go on a boat so it didn’t fit the narrative this time.

Very obvious she was pissed at hairy titspervert for getting in her video yet she constantly has her big nostrils in other peoples… insufferable

Mar 8, 2024
Tell you what I would be telling her straight to the point, and wouldn’t give a se if I ever saw the nasty b again

She started moaning about this holiday before she left, on the plane, and that’s what we have all witnessed and heard and there are no two ways about it she is vile

Edited
Dads birthday 60th a special one and what does she do make it about her and how many followers she has bought b that’s what I say
Yeah it’s all about her. She’s one self centred t isn’t she.
She was so happy getting flowers cus it was about her. She’s done nothing but moan and dominate the holiday. And she’s palmed Ela off on her mum for the majority of it

Mar 2, 2024
Did anyone catch what the dad said when he popped up in her video? Something about a refined palate but I couldn't catch the whole sentence

Not shocked that she's done it, but disgusting that she took ela out of school and is dumping her on the parents. It's their holiday for his 60th! If she didn't want to have her child with her, she could have left her with the sister in law or something, she might have actually learned something.

Mar 2, 2024
Pissing myself at the boat trip.. being filmed in slow mo.. standing there posing .. acting like she's trying to remake the Titanic film 🤣🤣
All signs of twavel sickness that her and Ewa have.. gone ! 🤔
Just watched this, too funny 😂 she really thinks a lot of herself

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
What I don't understand is how her minions are still kissing her ass after how she's presented herself on this holiday .... are they all that thick, too???
Yes- I do believe they are ! Especially Jasmine and Tiana Briche or whatever her fing name is ! What happened to her old " army " ? Millie and Yee ?

Mar 8, 2024
The boat video. 😂😂😂😂 the slow motion. The posing. The fact ela can’t swim at her age when she’s fully able and likes the water (no offence meant to children who can’t swim at the same age) the fact Sevda fing loves herself. I just can’t with this t. This holiday has shown her awful side completely. She’s vile

Apr 15, 2024
England
Came here to say this 😂😂 he definitely did it on purpose and she did not like it one bit! In line with your post earlier I cannot bear any of them and I never will but I'm ever so slightly the teeniest minutest bit ok with them on this holiday (in parts) because they've shown us clearly that she annoys them. And I'll take that from them!! 😂😂 Still think they're a bunch of beggy tramps though 😂
He mumbled something and I couldn’t quite catch it, what did the dad say?

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Just an observation but I need to know why Cyprus doesn’t appear to supply table napkins In their eating establishments. Sevda’s family are reduced to having to lick their fingers after manually picking up the food off their plates or, in daddy’s case, his inability to use a dessert fork so he has to push his puddings onto his spoon with his fingers. So uncivilised. Is Cyprus a third world country or is it the fact that the family don’t know how to use the humble napkin? Dirty skanks, the lot of them.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Ohh she did not like her dad getting in her video! It was written all over her face.
But I think he did it to get one back on her because she does that to him.
Go hairy tits! IMG_0660.png
No, I think she set this up after reading here, she asked her dad to pop into her video.