Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
she's so cruel. makes fun of a woman for taking a large slice of cake, but always takes several different desserts for herself that probably add up to MORE than a large slice. ffs.
How can see talk she is a greedy f, and watching her and lard arse especially lard arse and the way she looks at the cake waiting to strike for the kill, and the size of lard arses cake she got the other day she needs to look at themselves before she calls others

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Just an observation but I need to know why Cyprus doesn’t appear to supply table napkins In their eating establishments. Sevda’s family are reduced to having to lick their fingers after manually picking up the food off their plates or, in daddy’s case, his inability to use a dessert fork so he has to push his puddings onto his spoon with his fingers. So uncivilised. Is Cyprus a third world country or is it the fact that the family don’t know how to use the humble napkin? Dirty skanks, the lot of them.
I found napkins last time I went to Cyprus ... they are just lazy fers that don't seem to able to manage basic table manners such as using cutlery correctly, not resting elbows on tables , chewing with their mouths closed etc!

Mar 2, 2024
I think the beg has been humbled this trip! I think getting flowers when arriving gave her a false sense of celebrity and it’s been downhill since then.. no fweebies, no gifts, no status - just the standard clit slit eye begger she is, not liking the fact she has to keep putting her hand in her pocket

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone else find it quite telling that she's not mentioned sedat like at all on this holiday?! Not even when she was showing the lemons. Maybe I'm overthinking, but I would've thought she'd mention him 🤔
She’s mentioned him here and there. She’s shared a photo of him with his friends. She also did mention him when she showed lemons another time.

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Ohh she did not like her dad getting in her video! It was written all over her face.
But I think he did it to get one back on her because she does that to him.
Go hairy tits! IMG_0660.png
I noticed this too, he did it deliberately & its hilarious! 🤣 and like others have said, I also do not like any of them but I can def be more understanding of how they seem to be when it comes to Begda. I have a cousin like this who always tried to be center of attention, and always gaslighting other people or making backhanded remarks like Beg does. Sadly not much you can do with family, but this trip has def showed us even her sis/parents have trouble keeping their composure these days with her antics because shes gotten worse than before.