Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
The dad was so disappointed with his meal. Loved the desserts though. The dad tells it like it is, unlike seagull. He even said his wife’s spag bol was nicer
Sevda called her meal “absolutely stunnin”. Smash cut to her saying she didn’t like the lamb because it was really fatty and chewy so she went and got “Chinese” chicken. Methinks someone doesn’t know the meaning of the words “absolutely stunnin” 🙄

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why does she always looks homeless?
That whole Sabrina carpenter video, the way she walked up in the start, her expressions, she just looks…..dirty, homeless, classless, she looks like she’s on drugs.
She’s an embarrassment.
Her fists are back, those fists need chopping off. Beg.

I know mine likes to do those kind of TikTok’s and I bet Sevda JUMPED at the chance and made it all about her. But it just came across so embarrassing and pathetic.

Sevda you dirty trampy BEG

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her sister mentioned a while ago that her and Sevda were going to Tunisia later in the year. I can tell you now, the uncultured chav is going to HATE it there 🤪
lol 😂 she won’t know what has got her there, ohhhh not taking Ella and Sedat I do mean she misses him so much lol 😂

I have come to the conclusion every holiday they have been on as a family sedat has been present, so this one he isn’t and things are strained and not right it proves Sedat bares the backlash of her and this time it’s been them

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have blocked out any identifying info of the school but LOL at these 2 items on the schol’s newsletter this week. Imagine Sevda going in to talk about her career 😂😂😂 Bet they are PISSED she’s brining down their attendance stats.
You can just hear her
I am Sevda Ella’s mummy, I am a creator influencer I show people how eat cook and what a good mummy I am and to be kind
I wouldn’t be able to control myself laughing

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That whole Sabrina carpenter video, the way she walked up in the start, her expressions, she just looks…..dirty, homeless, classless, she looks like she’s on drugs.
She’s an embarrassment.

I know mine likes to do those kind of TikTok’s and I bet Sevda JUMPED at the chance and made it all about her. But it just came across so embarrassing and pathetic.

She always looks like she needs a good scrub with carbolic soap and her hair is life less and so dull and no style, basically she just looks a tramp, I have always wondered if she takes some form of drugs as well as drinking.

Mar 2, 2024
Not a fing chance that dinner was stan-nin she's such a lying bastard! One minute everything was delicious (her face said otherwise) literally the next sentence she didn't like the lamb (or whatever the do this is that looks like some sort of animals dick 😂) And 100% that salmon was drier than her fanny. But the chicken was lavvly because it had saaaaaaawse on it. She fing HATES it and I'm absolutely loving it 😂😂😂😂😂
The lamb was surprisingly all gone from her plate. Did she eat it all and then decide it was inedible? Just say you wanted a second plate of the Chinese chicken. Your dad is now showing his second plates.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s an embarrassment.

They only did it because SC is trending audio and Sevda’s hoping for her video to play in the fyp and get qualified views for payment.

Mar 2, 2024
We all know how thin skinned Sevda is. I wonder how much of her displeasure with the hotel staff and service are just down to her sense of entitlement and expectation to have her fat ass kissed at all times. Her inability to manage relationships with people in an appropriate manner. The hotel definitely doesn’t seem great but the way she’s going on about it, she’s made it out to be some sort of crisis. Peoples’ hearts are going out to her and her family ffs 🙄