Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Karma is a b Begda. Eventually your family will disown you and your husband will leave you when they all start to realise what a horrible person you are. You can have as many evil eyes as you want but that is not going to protect you. Watching and waiting.
Yes, we shall all be here passing the popcorn around.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
The hotel has quite good reviews tbh… I suspect the main issue is Sevda is a narc who thinks everyone should go out of their way for her

IMG_1940.jpeg

IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg
I think you’re right, she was expecting the red carpet treatment the whole time and this is the only reason she’s not enjoying it. I checked the reviews as well, the place has 4 stars and doesn’t seem to have much wrong with it. Just Begda being a typical Narc and wanting the celeb treatment

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She will parlay this miserable vacation into a free stay at another resort either in Turkey or that dreadful caravan park she was gifted for her birthday. She’ll find a way to monetize on this disaster Cyprus trip somehow.
Maybe she’ll get gifted another hot tub because of the absolutely horrid miserable time she had and Ewa being “pinched”.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
We went to this hotel last summer for 3 days as we were staying at my moms villa for the 2 weeks but wanted to experience something different too.

The entertainment guys are so lovely there, there’s a show every night it’s about an hour for children and then they do other shows. I’ve not seen beggar bring her child there once!

They have face painting, park, someone who does kids braids throughout the day and night. I’ve not seen her take Ela there either.

I don’t know even any of you follow cinders wishes, they go to this hotel every summer and they bloody love it and boost about it. They did a tour on their tiktok of this hotel last summer if you want to see the hotel so on their tiktok and check last summer holiday on cinders wishes.

Regarding the drinks where they tell you to sit down that she was moaning about. At dinner time there’s a bar next to the all inclusive buffet. It gets very very packed everyone wanting to get drinks. So instead of making a crowd they tell you to bring your food to the table and the servers will come to you and ask you for drinks.

The problem is the servers are mostly young/ or older people who don’t even speak Turkish and come to work from poor countries and they just want to work and get things done. They don’t have time for nonsense of sevda acting out and always on their phone recording. They probably talking about you and your family. Here come the zoo animals!!!

She’s mad that she thought only she was entitled to bring her child during school holidays, so she thought she would have the whole place to herself! The hotel is very big! And very busy! She should stick to her small hotels in Turkey where she thinks she’s got priority and entitlement.

Stop bad mouthing my country you idiot! Please I don’t even want you there myself too so don’t come back!

Orange hair and big hips! You scare me 😂 I bet you are always sooo moody outside of the camera.

May 22, 2024
Australia
We went to this hotel last summer for 3 days as we were staying at my moms villa for the 2 weeks but wanted to experience something different too.

The entertainment guys are so lovely there, there’s a show every night it’s about an hour for children and then they do other shows. I’ve not seen beggar bring her child there once!

They have face painting, park, someone who does kids braids throughout the day and night. I’ve not seen her take Ela there either.

I don’t know even any of you follow cinders wishes, they go to this hotel every summer and they bloody love it and boost about it. They did a tour on their tiktok of this hotel last summer if you want to see the hotel so on their tiktok and check last summer holiday on cinders wishes.

Regarding the drinks where they tell you to sit down that she was moaning about. At dinner time there’s a bar next to the all inclusive buffet. It gets very very packed everyone wanting to get drinks. So instead of making a crowd they tell you to bring your food to the table and the servers will come to you and ask you for drinks.

The problem is the servers are mostly young/ or older people who don’t even speak Turkish and come to work from poor countries and they just want to work and get things done. They don’t have time for nonsense of sevda acting out and always on their phone recording. They probably talking about you and your family. Here come the zoo animals!!!

She’s mad that she thought only she was entitled to bring her child during school holidays, so she thought she would have the whole place to herself! The hotel is very big! And very busy! She should stick to her small hotels in Turkey where she thinks she’s got priority and entitlement.

Stop bad mouthing my country you idiot! Please I don’t even want you there myself too so don’t come back!

Orange hair and big hips! You scare me 😂 I bet you are always sooo moody outside of the camera.
I can’t support Cinders Wish but I agree with everything you are saying.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

👏👏👏 I suspected this stuff has more to do with Sevda’s entitlement rather than the hotel itself… These resorts tend to be massive and she acts like she’s the only person or the most important person staying there.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The hotel has quite good reviews tbh… I suspect the main issue is Sevda is a narc who thinks everyone should go out of their way for her

IMG_1940.jpeg

IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg
It will be her complaining about it, the reason she is so pissed of is she didn’t get the royal treatment she thought she would and freebies lol 😂 sorry but not sorry you ain’t that important. Funny how every holiday she has been on she has filmed the buffet/food but this one she hasn’t, all she has done is filled her plate with loads of mix matched crap and not had the sauces to slap all over her food, how can she be a food critic when all she does is freezer food or takeaway in which she gets freebies or the odd hello fresh ( yes I have had and it’s s not very fresh at all)
Anyone who cooks food she has she moans about it’s her food that’s the best NEXT JOKE she wouldn’t know good food if it slapped her in the face
But on another note so glad she had a s time let’s hope the fine is waiting for her as well