Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I was listening to their podcast, and they talked about how they met, got married etc. I thought it was quite sweet, they seem a genuine couple unlike seagul and sedat. Proper fake. You would think if she doesn’t love him, she’s still young, why not divorce so they can both be happy with someone else

Probably because she knows no one else would put up with her and her brat child.
So best to stick with sedation who doesn’t say anything and lets her be.
Anyone else would tell her to get off TikTok because she’s an embarrassment!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I was listening to their podcast, and they talked about how they met, got married etc. I thought it was quite sweet, they seem a genuine couple unlike seagul and sedat. Proper fake. You would think if she doesn’t love him, she’s still young, why not divorce so they can both be happy with someone else
I don't doubt they're happily married I just can't cope with his hyping videos and that mouth and tongue! 😂😂 I'd very much like to shove his "picky bits" right up his arse 😂😂
Marriage of convenience where's she's in control. She'd never divorce him because she knows she could only be like this with a man like him.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Two weeks is a LOOOOONG time to be spending at a hotel. Especially if you have a child.
Keeping them entertained is hard.
Why didn’t she explore? Travel? Stay one week at one hotel and another week at another hotel if she was so desperate for a two week break?
Seems okay for the mum and dad and mine who probably just wanna chill and read a book by the pool.
But when you have a child, it’s hard work, but you do what you can to mix it up for them.
I just didn’t see the need for her to be away for two weeks, and the consequence of her being greedy is that she hates the holiday.

She has no common sense.

Mar 2, 2024
I did read a couple of reviews that mentioned prices at the hotel (for drinks, lunch etc) are no different than in the UK. So assuming that’s true, it’ll also be why she has her panties in a bunch. I just can’t understand why she booked this s holiday for two weeks at half board when she knows she’s a cheap b. Doesn’t make sense.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I don't doubt they're happily married I just can't cope with his hyping videos and that mouth and tongue! 😂😂 I'd very much like to shove his "picky bits" right up his arse 😂😂
Marriage of convenience where's she's in control. She'd never divorce him because she knows she could only be like this with a man like him.
Yeh I know what you mean about his tongue and mouth, very cringe 😂 him and sev would make a great couple !

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I did read a couple of reviews that mentioned prices at the hotel (for drinks, lunch etc) are no different than in the UK. So assuming that’s true, it’ll also be why she has her panties in a bunch. I just can’t understand why she booked this s holiday for two weeks at half board when she knows she’s a cheap b. Doesn’t make sense.
because she thought she was that important and well known that would a free upgrade once they arrived... she is pissed because she hasn't got the recognition she expected...

Sevda we know you read here... get the message that you are no more important than the flies that land all over the buffet food... in fact you are more irritating and annoying than them :mad:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Two weeks is a LOOOOONG time to be spending at a hotel. Especially if you have a child.
Keeping them entertained is hard.
Why didn’t she explore? Travel? Stay one week at one hotel and another week at another hotel if she was so desperate for a two week break?
Seems okay for the mum and dad and mine who probably just wanna chill and read a book by the pool.
But when you have a child, it’s hard work, but you do what you can to mix it up for them.
I just didn’t see the need for her to be away for two weeks, and the consequence of her being greedy is that she hates the holiday.

She has no common sense.
Especially when you have no interest in the child or in spending any time or money on them. Would rather spend 20 quid on prosecco for someone she's never met than on activities for her own daughter so she can enjoy the holiday.

Mar 2, 2024
She says they didn't book a villa as didn't want to go food shopping.

But the supermarket is the first place she went, as soon as she could. And tbh the two trips to the supermarket were when she has seemed happiest on this holiday!

Stunned she'd be having a pity party and publicly saying she's counting down to coming home. She's in an extremely privileged position to be able to go on multiple holidays a year, she should be grateful and if it's that terrible, chalk it up to experience, not all holidays are perfect. Mind you, I've only felt that way on holiday once and it was when I heard my mum was in hospital so I wanted to get home to make sure she was OK, so I can't sympathise that she's sad because they didn't clean her room, it's too over dramatic.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do me the drama on Insta! You went on holiday and didn't like the hotel. That's it. End of story. It happens. Now shut the do up about it for fs sake. fing attention seeking drama queen. do off seriously.

Attachments

• IMG_20240627_114238.jpg
    IMG_20240627_114238.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 33

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
“North Cyprus is beautiful, the sun the beach”
Wtf is that your review?? The sun and the beach are beautiful most places Sevda.
How are you basing beautiful on the sun??? Hahahaha
Go and explore and tell people other places are beautiful too. You have no right to review north Cyprus on your experience because you did do ALL!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The way she has to show her face in hairy tits TikTok looking all fed up and like someone has died. If this is how she acts because a hotel disappointed her, it explains why she struggles so hard in life. Zero coping skills. Melodramatic b.
She cannot rise above disappointment. She’s not capable. She’s used to Mummy & Daddy running around her to fix everything and daily doses of recognition when she’s out walking Wocco and getting her nails and “hair laser removal” which she’s not getting for the last 2 weeks. Instead she’s probably just getting blank looks from people and possibly disgusted looks when her & the family are all eating and “fewwlmin” their food. She’s craving recognition….even though most of it is in her head back home anyway! 😂🤣

For goodness sake Sevda…get out the hotel, hire a car for the last day and venture out for a few hours or catch the bus to the harbour and enjoy making it a day for Ela to remember! Take her to something going on for kids! There is plenty going on around there for children. Stop thinking about how you are hell bound NOT going to buy lunch at the resort beach cafe restaurant to spite not being upgraded to all inclusive! Go get some lunch by the beach near the harbour if you stupidly are digging your heels in!

Stop the stupidity.
Grow up.
Enjoy your child.
Be a good Mum for one day.
Try and make it not all about you.
Be kind.
Do better.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Money has well and truly run out for you Sevda.
So in future she will be getting freebie holidays. Paying for flights and getting the accommodation free from her mil and sil.
Sponging off them in the holidays.

That’s all she is, a sponger and she looks like one too!