Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
#justsaying when she gets back tomorrow evening or Saturday, she will bang on about how much her and sedat missed each other. If we’re lucky we’ll get a cheesy classless TikTok trend video from them 😂😂😂
Going out to get some popcorn for the show beggy is going to put on for us when she gets home!
Oh absolutely! I know 3 big brands (colleagues) that are waiting for the Sevda & Sedat fake lovely reunion trend video or lots of mentioning how Sedat missed her and her cooking so much! They are almost placing bets on whether she’ll get Sedat himself, to say he missed her, her cooking and home! 🤣😂 It just shows her reputation is one of entitlement, huge insecurities and a ginormously inflated ego!!! It really has become a comedy show!!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She probably blocked you, and any new accounts it automatically blocks them too. I found out by also being blocked 😂 she did it bc I liked a comment on her page that wasn’t pro-Sev
Yeah- she blocked me on Instagram as I follow the MTH account . Plenty of other ways to watch IG stores anonymously without having an account. Her IG is as boring as hell- so I rarely even bother to try and attempt to view it !

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Let’s start a bet, what will be the first meal? Kebab, what was it again Koray grill with Turkish pizza? Wings? 🤣
Well , it won't be Toby Carvery anymore will it - I think she's lost her gold card or whatever the do it was . She'll be moaning how tired she is, but will still say she's been up and done washing and needs to do a shopping haul . I remember once she came back from Turkey and blamed all the s food she ate at home due to " jet lag " . I think I got myself blocked for pointing out that there was no way you could get jet lag unless you'd flown long haul I.e Australia, the US, Asia etc 🤣

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Well , it won't be Toby Carvery anymore will it - I think she's lost her gold card or whatever the do it was . She'll be moaning how tired she is, but will still say she's been up and done washing and needs to do a shopping haul . I remember once she came back from Turkey and blamed all the s food she ate at home due to " jet lag " . I think I got myself blocked for pointing out that there was no way you could get jet lag unless you'd flown long haul I.e Australia, the US, Asia etc 🤣
She can’t even spell jet lag or shall I say, she can’t even pronounce jet leg, how do you expect her to even understand the meaning of it!

3-2-1 action
Music, dog running
Hug husband, husband always second so dog first don’t forget!
Camera back on
Lights/mirror at the ready
tap your chest
Look sad with those big eyes
Thank your followers for everything
Talk about the disappointment
Make eye contact with camera while making tea, look up, look to the side
Talk to Elosh, tell her you love her
Back to your camera
Maybe show everyone what you brought from Cyprus but remember you had a s holiday so continue complaining and look ungrateful
Tell them your cheese past customs and that you never heard how you could never import them!
Closing line, whatever you are doing guys hope you have a good day, don’t worry some people work weekends but you don’t so it’s not your problem!
Little Dino wave 👋
Camera off
Start shouting at sedat and tell him his never ever going Turkey without her and maybe say a few bad things about his family! Tell him you will never pay for him ever again! Sedat looking lost and laughing
The end!

Mar 2, 2024
What I am struggling to understand is didn’t that DIL and other one on TT only recently go to this same place? How come they didn’t have this trouble or warn her? It has to be this begs family perspective the customer service was bad otherwise did the whole staff change since the others were just recently there?

The dickheads didn’t help themselves either - they could have gone out and just come back to the hotel to sleep instead of spending every moment there.. they could have made the experience better but then the b would have nothing to moan about

Mar 2, 2024
Agree I have seen pictures of them as kids and with the other sister that they don’t seem to mention or see
What is up with Begda and Sedat not having relationships with their oldest sisters? Coming from someone with a close family, I can’t ever imagine not talking to my siblings, even if we got into disagreements. It’s quite sad to think about really.