Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Oh absolutely! I know 3 big brands (colleagues) that are waiting for the Sevda & Sedat fake lovely reunion trend video or lots of mentioning how Sedat missed her and her cooking so much! They are almost placing bets on whether she’ll get Sedat himself, to say he missed her, her cooking and home! 🤣😂 It just shows her reputation is one of entitlement, huge insecurities and a ginormously inflated ego!!! It really has become a comedy show!!!
I am intrigued!

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
He looks so over her. Bet they’re all sick of seeing her and hearing her. Bet there’s no family holiday next year 😂😂😂
I noticed that they’ve not been posting videos together as they did in the beginning. Definitely fell out and now relations are strained. Whoever said something about her building a narrative by using the school holiday rule as an excuse is right I reckon. She’s not got any money left and still has a do load of s to pay off on finance

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
So we all agree that if a company/business praises her, gives her free things, acts like they know her, then she’s in a great good mood and tags them and everything is jolly. (Referring to BA FLIGHT) if they didn’t do that and the flight was delayed, she would have complained!!

On the other hand, if a business doesn’t know her, gives her no attention, fs her off, doesn’t take her seriously, doesn’t give her any freebies. Then that’s a bad company/business. She will bad mouth them and complain. Making sure everyone on her social media knows about it!

And this is why we call you BEGGARS!!! You beg for freebies, you thrill on freebies and recognition. You think you are entitled!!

Who do you think you are?? I honestly have never ever hated anyone on the internet like I hate her!!

Where is the lie of what we say on here??? Where is the trolling?? All joking aside on the site, but why is it only us who can see exactly what she’s like.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So we all agree that if a company/business praises her, gives her free things, acts like they know her, then she’s in a great good mood and tags them and everything is jolly. (Referring to BA FLIGHT) if they didn’t do that and the flight was delayed, she would have complained!!

On the other hand, if a business doesn’t know her, gives her no attention, fs her off, doesn’t take her seriously, doesn’t give her any freebies. Then that’s a bad company/business. She will bad mouth them and complain. Making sure everyone on her social media knows about it!

And this is why we call you BEGGARS!!! You beg for freebies, you thrill on freebies and recognition. You think you are entitled!!

Who do you think you are?? I honestly have never ever hated anyone on the internet like I hate her!!

Where is the lie of what we say on here??? Where is the trolling?? All joking aside on the site, but why is it only us who can see exactly what she’s like.

💯

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s tagging them and praising them like she’s a celebwity 😂😂😂

Sevda, sit the do down you homeless fing beg.

We all know that you 100% would have had a MASSIVE moan about the flight if they didn’t give you a free Lindt chocolate.
You’re so desperate to want to be seen, that you have to tag them.

Any normal person would have thanked them in person and moved on. But no, not you BEG.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
It doesn’t make sense! How will a flight attendant or an airline know who you are? Unless you’ve told them while having a discussion on the flight. There is absolutely NO WAY these people will know who you are!! Who the do does she think she is. I don’t understand the entitlement. I don’t understand how she thinks she’s a celebrity!! Someone explain please

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s just posted a TikTok but I can’t watch it with the background noise or her shopping noise it’s hurting my ears! Everything banging down. The racket!
This isn’t content creation, it’s a 3 year old filming a home video, it’s a joke!!

She’s so desperate to get a video up!

Sedat isn’t even home but she expects him to be bringing lemons back btw 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Here is how it went. Mine was sick on the flight, probably from all the food she’s been eating!

They started asking for help. Conversation started. Sevda says, do you know who l am. The girls probably wouldn’t have a clue on flight.

She said to them thanks for helping mine told them the whole trip and how bad it was and how angry she is still. Still talking about how she refused to buy drinks and topped her bottle with free water!!

I have 1.8 million followers and I will tell them how nice you have been to me on this flight. And at that point they quickly wrote her a card!

The end!