Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What’s the need to tell the world your daughter has dandruff?????
That poor girl will soon start being bullied for the things her dozy mother shares online! Nothing is private.
Maybe she wouldn't have dandruff if she washed regularly, I still can't get over her hair not being washed for like a week after her last holiday with those horrendous braids in.

I don't know why but she made me irate with her random brag about lurpak lol

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So obsessed it's shocking. You have a 12 hour journey get back early hours haven't slept haven't even unpacked but you get your phone out and film a Tiktok of your Sainsbury's delivery. Morning Sev I hope your flight was as horrendous as your holiday. Just to let you know no one and by that I mean not even your deluded followers are that bothered if they don't see your two loaves of bwed and free cucumbers first thing in the morning in your shopping haul ok? So shut the do up.

Sedation not back till Monday oh dear how will she cope hmmm let's see Hippo isn't well and Daddy and Mummy clearly don't want to see the sight of her for another two weeks. Catch up wiv Lisaaaa? The Munster Vewity? To Kuki's to pick Wocco up and stay the night? Try and turn it into two like last time?

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
So obsessed it's shocking. You have a 12 hour journey get back early hours haven't slept haven't even unpacked but you get your phone out and film a Tiktok of your Sainsbury's delivery. Morning Sev I hope your flight was as horrendous as your holiday. Just to let you know no one and by that I mean not even your deluded followers are that bothered if they don't see your two loaves of bwed and free cucumbers first thing in the morning in your shopping haul ok? So shut the do up.

Sedation not back till Monday oh dear how will she cope hmmm let's see Hippo isn't well and Daddy and Mummy clearly don't want to see the sight of her for another two weeks. Catch up wiv Lisaaaa? The Munster Vewity? To Kuki's to pick Wocco up and stay the night? Try and turn it into two like last time?

Kuki is driving to Sevda's for lunch en route to Tom's father's home. Sevda is providing lunch for her, hmmmm, wonder what treat she's going to serve up? A gifted pizza maybe, or something else that might upset her sister-in-law's tummy. Can't see Sev doing anything that she'll need time to prepare and cook.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s just posted a TikTok but I can’t watch it with the background noise or her shopping noise it’s hurting my ears! Everything banging down. The racket!
This isn’t content creation, it’s a 3 year old filming a home video, it’s a joke!!

She’s so desperate to get a video up!

Sedat isn’t even home but she expects him to be bringing lemons back btw 😂
Oh no not lemons again she saw her arse over last time and wouldn’t let him bring hardly any back lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

I just love how Kuki is going away till August as she has just got back, timed that well, no weekend breaks at Kuki house, she will be so pissed of at Kuki videos of her in Turkey having fun as well, showing how it’s done as well without moaning
We all know she is going to go on full sob story to bag going over and Kuki will agree as Begda just bully’s everyone

Mar 2, 2024
Her bweakfast this morning.. ground breaking.. holds up a piece of tomato and proceeds to tell the camera it’s. Tomato.. oh s..for real! Groundbreaking

How Ewa slid into the background is exactly how her mother intrudes in everyone else’s videos.

My 7 year old son caught the end of it over my shoulder and said “she is an eating maniac”… pity her idiotic views don’t have as high an IQ

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
How is this woman so frumpy and out of touch? I’d never paid much attention to CW or Dil before but that’s obviously the image Sevda is trying to keep up with. They are all quite trendy and make an effort with their hair/makeup and outfits. I have never ever seen Sevda mention going to somewhere like Zara or order from somewhere like ASOS. Surely it isn’t just the fact that she’s really cheap? She spends so much money on crap for herself. I know she’s really tight with the child but she is happy to spend loads on cake and baclava and booze. Everything about her is so dated and aging… she could easily be mid to late 40s. She could look a million times better if she spent some time and money on her hair and makeup and invested in some decent clothes. How does a woman in her 30s end up like this? You can get really stylish outfits from most supermarkets these days and she’s cutting about in awful shein dresses and granny blouses.

May 22, 2024
Australia
How is this woman so frumpy and out of touch? I’d never paid much attention to CW or Dil before but that’s obviously the image Sevda is trying to keep up with. They are all quite trendy and make an effort with their hair/makeup and outfits. I have never ever seen Sevda mention going to somewhere like Zara or order from somewhere like ASOS. Surely it isn’t just the fact that she’s really cheap? She spends so much money on crap for herself. I know she’s really tight with the child but she is happy to spend loads on cake and baclava and booze. Everything about her is so dated and aging… she could easily be mid to late 40s. She could look a million times better if she spent some time and money on her hair and makeup and invested in some decent clothes. How does a woman in her 30s end up like this? You can get really stylish outfits from most supermarkets these days and she’s cutting about in awful shein dresses and granny blouses.
She absolutely wants to be like Cinders Wish and tries to copy her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh absolutely! I know 3 big brands (colleagues) that are waiting for the Sevda & Sedat fake lovely reunion trend video or lots of mentioning how Sedat missed her and her cooking so much! They are almost placing bets on whether she’ll get Sedat himself, to say he missed her, her cooking and home! 🤣😂 It just shows her reputation is one of entitlement, huge insecurities and a ginormously inflated ego!!! It really has become a comedy show!!!
Oh no Begda, the bwands are making fun of you 😭🤣

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I just love how Kuki is going away till August as she has just got back, timed that well, no weekend breaks at Kuki house, she will be so pissed of at Kuki videos of her in Turkey having fun as well, showing how it’s done as well without moaning
We all know she is going to go on full sob story to bag going over and Kuki will agree as Begda just bully’s everyone
The Beg will probably end up going on another holiday to stay at Kuki’s apartment in Turkey for free.