Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
As an adult with 5 people in our house (and as a mother who cooks actual real meals from scratch and uses lots of dishes), I have never used a dishwasher. We wash the dishes, I wash the dishes, my husband washes them and the kids wash them as we go.
There is 3 of them, why does she rely on it so much???

Just get a sponge a wash up ffs.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
As an adult with 5 people in our house (and as a mother who cooks actual real meals from scratch and uses lots of dishes), I have never used a dishwasher. We wash the dishes, I wash the dishes, my husband washes them and the kids wash them as we go.
There is 3 of them, why does she rely on it so much???

Just get a sponge a wash up ffs.
Cause she is lazy as do that’s why mummy cleans for her

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s got gifted a nice hefty package - but it’s sooooo wasted on her! She’s never going to do skin care. Why send her that?

It frustrates me so much that she gives no fs about looking after herself ugly self but gets gifted all this stuff and there’s people who DO CARE about their appearance, their skin, their body but probably can’t afford this.

It’s wasted on sevda

Mar 2, 2024
She’s got gifted a nice hefty package - but it’s sooooo wasted on her! She’s never going to do skin care. Why send her that?

It frustrates me so much that she gives no fs about looking after herself ugly self but gets gifted all this stuff and there’s people who DO CARE about their appearance, their skin, their body but probably can’t afford this.

It’s wasted on sevda
She needs to sort her brassy straw hair out, tight b won’t even go to an hairdressers unless it’s gifted and gifting her skincare products doesn’t inspire me to buy from that company I’d boycott them first

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She needs to sort her brassy straw hair out, tight b won’t even go to an hairdressers unless it’s gifted and gifting her skincare products doesn’t inspire me to buy from that company I’d boycott them first
😂😂😂 she was gifted hair products from Garnier and used the hair cream as body cream 😂😂😂 I say no more 😂😂😂
Clarins all the way for skin care lol 😂