Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I remember a while ago her hairdresser recommended cutting a decent amount of the damage off, having it coloured and some salon products to help. Cheapo Sevda just had the cut obviously 😂

Her sister seems to be into hair and beauty. She always shows decent quality products in her GRWM videos and I see she has an Airwrap etc. I wonder why Sevda doesn’t follow suit? Shes usually the first cling onto what someone else is doing!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I remember a while ago her hairdresser recommended cutting a decent amount of the damage off, having it coloured and some salon products to help. Cheapo Sevda just had the cut obviously 😂

Her sister seems to be into hair and beauty. She always shows decent quality products in her GRWM videos and I see she has an Airwrap etc. I wonder why Sevda doesn’t follow suit? Shes usually the first cling onto what someone else is doing!
Remember when she was begging for a free Airwrap 🤣

The reason she won’t bother with a lot of these things is because she’s a tight arse who wants freebies and won’t pay

Mar 2, 2024
Did anyone notice the venom in her voice when she said Ela isn't keen on this lunch - I'll have to make her something else ?
Where did she say this? Just watched her videos from yesterday and must have missed it, I saw the dishwasher bit which was hilarious 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Apparently the sister gave her the air wrap how true I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Shocking that a child of Ella’s age knows about TT, my GS is 8 and hasn’t a clue what it is, he is in the real world of learning, playing, and been shown love etc
I would be mortified if that was my GC
Disgusting and so proud to post it, and you don’t post her TT next joke you just post her on yours, teaching your child how to beg at that age how about getting on top of her education but then again you are as thick as pig se
You are a disgusting parent, and by the way grey paint is so out of date lmao 🤣
Edited sorry forgot to add SS

Attachments

• IMG_8533.png
    IMG_8533.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Shocking that a child of Ella’s age knows about TT, my GS is 8 and hasn’t a clue what it is, he is in the real world of learning, playing, and been shown love etc
I would be mortified if that was my GC
Disgusting and so proud to post it, and you don’t post her TT next joke you just post her on yours, teaching your child how to beg at that age how about getting on top of her education but then again you are as thick as pig se
You are a disgusting parent, and by the way grey paint is so out of date lmao 🤣
Edited sorry forgot to add SS
It’s sad she’s basically grooming her to start her own TikTok 🫠 Ela already uses influencer style phrases from watching too much social media content… It’s not what a 7/8 year old should be doing. She should be playing, reading, riding a bike, swimming, doing hobbies etc. I understand a bit of screen time when parents need to keep a child occupied for a short period of time like on a car journey but not all the time.

Mar 2, 2024
She mentioned tomorrow is an inset day and I checked because I didn't believe her lol, that turns out to be true. But I also saw this update on what Ela's classmates were up to last week and what they'll be doing next week, I am specifically looking at the English class parts because it's just a perfect example of what everyone keeps saying.

Last week, they were taught a story. They've all learned the story, and how to write descriptive sentences. Next week they will be writing their own version of the story.

How is Ela supposed to just jump straight back into English classes? The teacher will have to take time to teach her the story and the other bits they've learned, she won't be in a position to just write to the same standard as the other kids. She won't get the same level of teaching for this lesson because there won't be time to bring her fully up to speed without holding the other children back. There will be this situation in every class of course, and while she might not have exams now, this is all information she will have missed out on which she will need when it does come to exams.

But it's ok, travelling abroad to sit by the pool on her iPad while her mother bitches about drinks prices on social media is sooooo educational and invaluable learning. 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240630_123939_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240630_123939_Drive.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 55

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
How many inset days does elas school have??
And always seems to be on a day when they’ve just got back from holiday - suspicious 🤯

I don’t understand the dad being at her house but if ela needs her? She makes no sense or I’m thick! Haha
I don’t think she does have one tomorrow? That’s from the school website. Interesting to read their attendance info for parents on the website too 👀👀

Attachments

• IMG_7265.jpeg
    IMG_7265.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7262.jpeg
    IMG_7262.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7263.jpeg
    IMG_7263.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 47