Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She has shown in her uniform loads, the logo on the book bag that’s always hanging in the kitchen. Her idiot SIL filmed outside the school and Sevda has made it pretty obvious it’s really near their house (0.3 miles). And if you’re wondering how I worked out where her house is, she posted stories of herself in some god awful Elton John sunglssses posing and you could see the street sign in the reflection. That with the fact she’s posted photos with their door number in it and she always talks about the Morrisons next to her house. She is so stupid!!
Safeguarding at it’s finest, those bloody sunglasses as well it was so funny when she did that and the smug look on her face when she did that video backfired big time lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The fine is £60 per parent, per child, per day? So Ela missing 1 week (5 days) of school equates to a £600 fine…and missing 2 weeks would be £1200? Holy crap that’s a lot of wasted money! I refused to believe them going on holiday during actual school breaks is more expensive than those fines!
Oh dear 😅 for a holiday she bitched about as well and no ads coming in either ooppsss
She could get a job working from home like Mine does and TT as pocket money, as one day this TT will be done with nothing lasts forever and tbh I think her time is up and also the big creators like the sorts of EQ, Lawrence,Gracie and many others have turned to TT shop selling

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Ela is at a birthday party a few houses away, assuming it is Lisa and Bobby. Her dad has gone round to sit in the house, just in case….. Just in case she has a melt down and wants to come home? Just in case she needs help opening packets and feeding herself? Just in case it’s too much for her and she needs another nap? She is with Sevda’s supposed best friend who has two children of her own. I’m sure she’s capable of looking after a 7 year old.

I don't think its Lisa's as she said she was in the dog park and had messaged Lisa and hoped she would come along with Marley as its Woccos' friend

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So Ela has missed 25 days off school and around 125 lessons… 2 weeks last Autumn, 1 week in April and 2 weeks in June. And that’s not including Sevda’s hungover days or Ela’s tummy ache days.

IMG_2100.jpeg
Plus the November/December trip for sedate teeth

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s Turkish Cypriot festival today. Dil is going, CW and everyone else that is Turkish Cypriot will be there. Where are you bedga! Why you not going? Turkish Cypriot leader begda, why you never with our people. You act like you are more Turkish Cypriot than me, I’m saddened you didn’t turn up today 🤣😂🤣😂
Cause she is total embarrassment to the Turkish Cypriot community 😂

Mar 2, 2024
It looks like that’s for a different school maybe. Perhaps I’m thinking she’s at the wrong school.
Just going back to this, I may well be wrong with the school I think it is. I got it from a post the dad did, I couldn't even begin to find the video but he was filming in her kitchen and the fridge was in the background with I think a certificate from a particular school. When did she change schools though? 🤔

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
How come she didn’t cut Ewas food up into bite size pieces for her? She’s got a wobbly toof how will she cope? 😳😱🤯😮😲

Did you see how Ela shoved that broccoli end into her mouth, chewed it once and swallowed it, just like her mum.

But poor ela can’t eat the soft crust of the bwed at school. Or bite into a breakfast pancake 🤯🤯🤯