Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I know some have posted but couldn’t help myself BEGDA sort the filter for your ass please it has slipped, showing the size you are really
On that note of to the gym I go lol 😂no I go every night until the home gym is built lol 😂
Begda you shouldn’t of sold your airwalker on market place and stuck to a side plate my dear 😂🤣🤣💀

Attachments

• IMG_8542.jpeg
    IMG_8542.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8540.jpeg
    IMG_8540.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 43

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Downright disgusting table manners! Who the hell eats a roast dinner with the fingers, the poor child is just as bad and thinks it’s normal to behave like an uncivilised savage. She’s running the risk of being ridiculed and bullied at school if she eats like that when she has school dinners and it’s all down to her neglectful mother who’s setting such a dreadful example. She’s a mini Sevda, even down to the vile over-sized tongue, most unfortunate.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Downright disgusting table manners! Who the hell eats a roast dinner with the fingers, the poor child is just as bad and thinks it’s normal to behave like an uncivilised savage. She’s running the risk of being ridiculed and bullied at school if she eats like that when she has school dinners and it’s all down to her neglectful mother who’s setting such a dreadful example. She’s a mini Sevda, even down to the vile over-sized tongue, most unfortunate.
I know right!! Dirty animals, just because you are hungry doesn't mean you eat like that!!! We had a woast dinna too today, my 4 year old managed fine to use her cutlery and eat her dinner like a normal person.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I feel really sorry for Ela actually. The only way to get her mother’s attention is to mimic her. She eats like that because her mom does and Also wobbling her head. And, she’s way too tanned. Like wtf why didn’t that selfish beg put any sunscreen on her? I know she’s olive skinned but still. So irresponsible

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Just going back to this, I may well be wrong with the school I think it is. I got it from a post the dad did, I couldn't even begin to find the video but he was filming in her kitchen and the fridge was in the background with I think a certificate from a particular school. When did she change schools though? 🤔
She did change schools at one point. The certificates I saw on the fridge related to a different nursery/infant school.. which is not the one she's at now
I haven't watched enough of the Begs earlier tiktoks - but as I understand it - Ewa was at one school- Beggy kept getting called into meetings ... but then moved her to another school