Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Hold on, she said “ma husband has been in turkey for two weeks”, I thought it was only one week? Otherwise if it was two he would have gone to Cyprus?
She lies too much.

Its correct, he did go for 2 weeks... she done a video on it and said he was going to turkey on his own to see his parents and his best friend and she was off to Cyprus, its done like that as she gets more holiday than him (due to her whole life being one big holiday!!!) ... but there is speculation about his Turkish passport or something and him not being able to go to North (Occupied) Cyprus 🤷‍♀️ ... I am sure someone will along soon and will explain it better than me 🙈:ROFLMAO:

Edited to add Video... here's the video!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Its correct, he did go for 2 weeks... she done a video on it and said he was going to turkey on his own to see his parents and his best friend and she was off to Cyprus, its done like that as she gets more holiday than him (due to her whole life being one big holiday!!!) ... but there is speculation about his Turkish passport or something and him not being able to go to North (Occupied) Cyprus 🤷‍♀️ ... I am sure someone will along soon and will explain it better than me 🙈:ROFLMAO:

Edited to add Video... here's the video!!

This video irritates me!
The reason she can’t explain her job properly is because it’s not a job! ‘I do averts an that’.
Wtf

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Saint Sevda, worrying about everyone! Worried if Kuki got to her apartment (you’re only in contact with her for an invite!)
Worried about sedat (worrying that he won’t come back to your fat arse)

She slips up so much when she’s talking saying she hasn’t put on weight but she normally does at an all inclusive but this wasn’t all inclusive, so do the math Sevda! You didn’t have chance to stuff your face at an all inclusive hence not gaining weight, because you had to spend some ££££ for food but you’re too stingy to do that. Fat cow.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
This woman needs to stay out of the sun.
Her 90 year old hands are fing creepy.

And 3 HEAPED sugars in a small mug of coffee!!!????

Attachments

• IMG_0707.png
    IMG_0707.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0708.png
    IMG_0708.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0709.png
    IMG_0709.png
    397.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0710.png
    IMG_0710.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 69

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
And it’s people like her who will get a refund, they’re laying it on thick now
Bet the food poisoning is a lie. Guaranteed Mine got whatever surgery BegdA got and will pawn the weight loss off as being super sick from food poisoning and that she was never the same after. These people film themselves 24/7, whether they’re “sick” or healthy, very odd a little “food poisoning” would stop Mine from filming herself.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She’s 100% lying about Ela not having school today! I really wish she would get into some kind of trouble for this! She absolutely does not care about her daughters education!!
If she is lying about the teacher training day (and I stress IF) she’s going to get called out for it if any of the parents or teachers from Ela’s school actually follow her in TT. Surely she’s not that stupid to make up such a blatant lie after she’s been called out for all the child’s absences? As much as the woman sickens me, I can’t condemn unless I have concrete evidence that she’s bullshitting.

Damn, I can’t believe that I just defended her! 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Wow her last Instagram story at the end where she goes, “it’s not my responsibility”

Obviously hinting at her mother in law for sending/ packing s to bring! Begda packs every thing the best so anyone else doing it is not good!

And her bullshit about not taking Ella! She is your responsibility, ela is yours and sedate responsibilities. Who calls their mum at 1am for help!! Oh Yh sorry I forgot because you helped her buy a car so that makes you entitled to her when you need!!

And what nonsense about mine getting food poisoning. How do you know others had it too in the hotel!!

I can 100% guarantee she’s putting a claim in with Cyprus paradise. And she’s going to be successful. Watch!

I hate her soo much!! Honestly hate her so much!! She’s so vile. Like you can see how much she smirks online when she’s talking!

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
I bet that house stinks of Sujuk and raw onions and Bitchy Lizard Begda tongue is so big she has to stick it out every 5 seconds with her crooked teeth. I hate how there is people who work so hard in content creating with their work being to make change and inspiration and you got grade u beg doing nothing and getting gifted tat and doing sweatshop shein hauls wearing the same outfits over and over again.STOP SAYING TURKISH CYPRIOT YOU ARE JUST CYPRIOT YOU SAY FREE PALESTINE WHEN YOU COMMIT HYPROCRISY CUZ TUKREY DID THE SAME THING TO CYPRUS AND YOU ARE EVEN CALLING IT NORTH CYRPUS YOU FAKE BULLFROG. If they was a picture of what a narcissist would look like it would be a pic of Saint Sevda face

Mar 8, 2024
Wow her last Instagram story at the end where she goes, “it’s not my responsibility”

Obviously hinting at her mother in law for sending/ packing s to bring! Begda packs every thing the best so anyone else doing it is not good!

And her bullshit about not taking Ella! She is your responsibility, ela is yours and sedate responsibilities. Who calls their mum at 1am for help!! Oh Yh sorry I forgot because you helped her buy a car so that makes you entitled to her when you need!!

And what nonsense about mine getting food poisoning. How do you know others had it too in the hotel!!

I can 100% guarantee she’s putting a claim in with Cyprus paradise. And she’s going to be successful. Watch!

I hate her soo much!! Honestly hate her so much!! She’s so vile. Like you can see how much she smirks online when she’s talking!
I fing despise her. She will absolutely complain and try get compensation. But she has videos where she says the food is nice. Her sister does not have food poisoning at all. Sure they were all eating the same s.
I can’t stand her fing face and smug she is.
She rang her mum at 1am?! What the do for?
The way she said it’s not my responsibility was so smug and sly. Doesn’t matter how well packed a case is things get squashed in transit. Oh I can’t fing cope with this t.

Mar 2, 2024

I second this and I agree with everything you said 👏👏👏