Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Can she stop calling it Turkish rice!!!
For goodness sake!!
I’m Syrian and we cook rice the same with vermicelli. I don’t call it Syrian style rice, it’s just rice! All of the Levant and most Middle Eastern countries cook the same type of rice.

Also she cooked it wrong, you are not suppose to add chicken stock, also she added so much water. The rice is so watery.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Can she stop calling it Turkish rice!!!
For goodness sake!!
I’m Syrian and we cook rice the same with vermicelli. I don’t call it Syrian style rice, it’s just rice! All of the Levant and most Middle Eastern countries cook the same type of rice.

Also she cooked it wrong, you are not suppose to add chicken stock, also she added so much water. The rice is so watery.
It’s always soooooooooo mushy looking. I’m Middle Eastern and I’ve used equal parts rice and water for over 40 years.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Is she on the beg for a new dishwasher?
Why does she keep banging on about " Sedat was the last person to use the dishwasher " therefore implying he broke it . Appliances break all the time - my tumble dryer was working fine one day last week and the next day , it packed in . I'm the only person that uses it - does that mean I broke it ? No- the water pump has gone in it . She's such a nasty b !