Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she keep banging on about " Sedat was the last person to use the dishwasher " therefore implying he broke it . Appliances break all the time - my tumble dryer was working fine one day last week and the next day , it packed in . I'm the only person that uses it - does that mean I broke it ? No- the water pump has gone in it . She's such a nasty b !
She just has to blame him for everything

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Yes what happened to the sleepovers ela was having at the mums? One day on one day off so why not last night?
Any normal family would have the kid sleep over at theirs rather than go in the middle of the night. The mum is of no age to be getting up in the middle of the night to ‘sit’ at someone’s house.

Sevda has no sense whatsoever. And does not care about her parents.
She must’ve known she was gonna pic up sedation so, like everyone one said, why not organise something beforehand?
Thinks it’s ok to wake her mum up to babysit is disgusting!! 😡

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Leave Kuki alone! She needs a break from you Sevda! She’ll never say that to you or show it on her face to you….but believe me, leave her be with her friends and family!!
I know we take the piss with Kuki but I do like her tbh, and she isn’t the sort to say that even though she thinks it, with Kuki think she wants a quiet life, but then I think if Begda pushes Sedat to far imo I think she will flip her lid

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Poor ela is tired. Well Sevda, send her to bed rather than getting yourself pissed at the dinner table.
Start the bedtime routine - if you have one!
She has never had one, she always seems to let Ella fall asleep on the sofa unless she is in bed with her watching tv sorry checking the comments and deleting blocking and reading here lol 😂

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
Why does she keep banging on about " Sedat was the last person to use the dishwasher " therefore implying he broke it . Appliances break all the time - my tumble dryer was working fine one day last week and the next day , it packed in . I'm the only person that uses it - does that mean I broke it ? No- the water pump has gone in it . She's such a nasty b !

Isn’t it such a weird and nasty way to converse with your hubby after being apart for two weeks - insisting that he has broken an appliance and ordering him to wash up while she watches instead of helps out?
She’s acting like he took a hammer to it rather than it being broken through daily wear and tear. Horrid woman

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sometimes I wonder if her management also see what we see, surely they can’t watch her and not think her behaviour and attitude towards some people is horrendous. Prime example being the way she was with sedat this evening. They’ve been apart for 2 weeks, in separate countries and the first thing she does is being a b to him. I don’t think she missed him one bit, the only thing she missed was not being able to use him as a human punch bag. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.