Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
You werenā€™t watching the film if you were ordering a takeaway and filming Tiktoks though were you? Always has to have a jab at Sedatā€¦ I reckon sheā€™s constantly scrolling on her phone and not paying attention to the TV anyway. Also was that a wink at the end to tell Sedat to shut up? šŸ„“

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726866542.mov
No sheā€™s winking at her stupid followers who she thinks will agree that always picking on your husband is funny when in fact itā€™s the total opposite, itā€™s bullying. Her mentality is that of a person that thinks itā€™s fashionable to belittle your partner, it might have been decades ago sev but the world has moved on and the vast majority of people donā€™t pick on on their partners especially to thousands of members of the public. Get a grip you b (sev)

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
why doesnā€™t this tight b change into some loungewear or a nice hoodie and trackie bottoms, instead of flouncing around in a dress sheā€™s worn all day. what goes through her FICK head honestly. first thing i do when i come home is get into my comfies. and that disgusting white tongue lord give me strength.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
why doesnā€™t this tight b change into some loungewear or a nice hoodie and trackie bottoms, instead of flouncing around in a dress sheā€™s worn all day. what goes through her FICK head honestly. first thing i do when i come home is get into my comfies. and that disgusting white tongue lord give me strength.
I think she wore that granny dress all day to spite us. She probably thinks she's clapping back but she's the one who looks like a 90 year old.

Mar 8, 2024
I said this earlier about her being in the same clothes all day. Soon as Iā€™m home, underwear off comfies on. And donā€™t even start me in that massive tongue

Sep 10, 2024
TĆ¼rkiye
This is fing fed up!!!!!! She read on here! Iā€™m so sorry to the person whose pet recently passed. If this is a come back!! I fing hope you get so much karma idiot!!!!
Such a stupid t b!! She has a fake life as we know, Donā€™t get upset by anything she is portraying. Sheā€™s deeply hated for a reason. Normal people do not like her,

I know it gives her temporary likes, but I think more comments on her page calling her out are neededā€¦.For the less intelligent šŸ« 30 odd commentators (who need to ā€œfeel safeā€ lol) and/or brands who donā€™t pay much attention.

Sheā€™s an absolute weapon. She has a Turkish passport husband, and a dog merely for instagram likes. Sadly, she also has a child for same.
Normal people donā€™t hate nice normal people - they may pick on some silly things - but nobody can abide this b. Sheā€™s a self-centred witch. Her karma will be bad ignore her se.

Sep 10, 2024
TĆ¼rkiye
No sheā€™s winking at her stupid followers who she thinks will agree that always picking on your husband is funny when in fact itā€™s the total opposite, itā€™s bullying. Her mentality is that of a person that thinks itā€™s fashionable to belittle your partner, it might have been decades ago sev but the world has moved on and the vast majority of people donā€™t pick on on their partners especially to thousands of members of the public. Get a grip you b (sev)
Wait till he flips. I hope he flees the country with Ela and starts a TikTok from a hidden location šŸ¤—šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Ž

Sep 10, 2024
TĆ¼rkiye
I wish sedat would just tell her to piss off, I was willing him to be more assertive towards her in that chicken video but I think heā€™s so fed up of her so keeps quiet for an easy life.
He is šŸ’Æ going to burst. Thereā€™s only so much a human can take being bullied, and he is snapping back a tiny bitā€¦or not mooing as muchšŸ™ƒ

May 22, 2024
Australia
Chicken Wings..

Iā€™ve noticed the video about Rocco that Sevda had just posted.

Just wanted you to know IF she has put this up in an evil clap back to your recent loss, then she is heading to face Karma big time! Anyone who operates with evil like this kind, Iā€™ve seen time and time again Karma gets them back!

Itā€™s just I know she reads on here every day.

Iā€™m only giving you heads up as you can perhaps then choose not to watch her video.

Much love to you x
First thing I thought was clap back to @chickenwings to šŸ¤¬

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
This is fing fed up!!!!!! She read on here! Iā€™m so sorry to the person whoā€™s pet recently passed. If this is a come back!! I fing hope you get so much karma idiot!!!!
I've just watched this , and it's boiled my blood. She bought him for content- he was way too small to be taken from his Mum .. she didn't consult Sedat about getting a puppy at all . Couldn't even be arsed to train him, and never walked him until he was about 14 weeks old - didn't get his claws clipped and now because they've over grown- the vets can't trim them properly. Then she over walked him ffs . Hippo had to teach him basic commands when Beg swanned off on one of her many holidays.
She shoves him in one of those fleece things to stop him getting muddy even when it's a warm day - poor sod is at risk of overheating . She changes his food all the time- and she actually fing blocked me for suggesting she shouldn't keep changing food all the time, and if she does , she needs to mix a little bit of new stuff in gradually with the old to get his tummy used to it . She does not deserve to have this dog at all . And fing moans when he chews things? He's distressed because she keeps fing leaving him to go on holiday. Bloody hell - rant over šŸ¤£