Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She made dinner and she ā€˜doneā€™ the washing up.

do off saint sevda.

Iā€™ve got back from a 8.5 hour office day, made the kids some food. Then made dinner, and washed up. My husband doesnā€™t get home till late so Iā€™m pretty much do everything.
But you donā€™t see me shouting on TikTok about it.

You fing ugly beg tramp!

Also I never swear, but this woman rages me.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She made dinner and she ā€˜doneā€™ the washing up.

do off saint sevda.

Iā€™ve got back from a 8.5 hour office day, made the kids some food. Then made dinner, and washed up. My husband doesnā€™t get home till late so Iā€™m pretty much do everything.
But you donā€™t see me shouting on TikTok about it.

You fing ugly beg tramp!

Also I never swear, but this woman rages me.
I swear like a trooper on here

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just seen Lawrence has made the viral Dubai chocolate, wonder when she will, so to help her out I will post the ingredients lol šŸ˜‚ and how to make it lol šŸ˜‚
Kataifi 227g
Butter 42g
Pistachio cream 200g
Tahini 56g
Milk chocolate 340/454g
Cake moulds

Melt butter add kataifi toasting it till golden brown, transfer to mixing bowl allow to cool

Combine pistachio, tahini to the cooled kataifi mix well until combined

Melt chocolate poor into moulds tilting side wides and upside down shake of excess
Save some chocolate

Spoon in the filling and level poor mood chocolate over and spread evenly with a offset spatula
Chill for 30 mins to an hour, detach from mould and enjoy

Can say thank you later Begda lol šŸ˜‚

Apr 15, 2024
England
Iā€™ve just watched Aimee unbox the same SpaceNK parcel that seagull received. Aimee seemed genuinely happy and appreciative of all the products, familiar with the different brands and knew what they were used for. Seagul didnā€™t have a clue and the products went right over her head. What world is she living in when she doesnā€™t even know any high profile beauty brands let alone know what each product does. She doesnā€™t even watch the news. Wonder if she knows weā€™re voting this Thursday (in the UK) for our (possibly) new PM and new political party. She hasnā€™t got a clue and thatā€™s why she isnā€™t relatable at all, however much she thinks she is. If she doesnā€™t even know whatā€™s going on in the world how can she educate her daughter on general everyday things

Mar 8, 2024
WHAT THE EVERLOVING EFFING HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS VILE CRETIN
Oh my word I was not prepared for this at all she clearly doesnā€™t drink much water. Itā€™s a pattern with these idiots staff Aimee Becki not drinking water. Dry mouths and white tongues. The colour of sevdas tongue has knocked me sick. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ itā€™s so big too. Itā€™s vile

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Ohhhh Sevda, Sevda. In answer to your caption at the bottom of one of your videos posted this eveningā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

You are NOT relatable.

Most parents who watch you (or letā€™s face it.. used to watch you), can NOT relate to you.

They put their child to bed at a decent bedtime.
They would not put their child on TikTok to be exposed to the dark web.
They feed them mostly nutritious foods.
They bring them up age appropriate.
They donā€™t baby or stunt their childā€™s development.
They make sure their children attend school.
They teach their children table/eating manners.
They teach them not to interrupt.
They give them lots of attention.
They take them to child activities & sports.
They teach their children to swim.
They provide age appropriate toys/games.
They have a set time for ā€˜screen timeā€™ each day.
They teach them to speak properly.

Regarding your ā€˜contentā€™ you are NOT relatable..

You have way more takeaways than most people.
You all eat like a feral animals.
You look a complete wreck most days.
You donā€™t work.
You find small every day tasks a big deal.
You rely on aging parents far too much.
You need help packing a suitcase.
You donā€™t stay quiet about helping people financially.
You tell everyone if youā€™ve bought a household item or car for them.
You wear very old fashioned granny clothes.
You donā€™t take care of your appearance.
You donā€™t treat your family with respectā€¦.
ā€¦you go too far by the disguise of laughing.
The list could go on and onā€¦

Regarding your ā€˜honestyā€™ā€¦

You lie frequently. Constantly.
You use filters yet proclaim you donā€™t.
You have CHANGED your content from when your TikTok was growing rapidily.. you used to do different meals that required some effort most days and a takeaway was very rare. Now, you do meals with very little effort whatsoever and itā€™s all about ā€˜dodgyā€™ leftovers and quick freezer meals smothered in Sirscha sauce or yogurt & frequent takeaways.

You used to take care of yourselfā€¦your hair, your weight, your hygiene, your make up etcā€¦.now all thatā€™s gone out of the window.

You used to be consistent with your DAILY WIEIADā€™s and EWMā€™s. Now itā€™s very hit & miss.

You used to be known for being sober and just the odd glass of wine and never being/showing yourself as drunk. Now you show yourself drinking quite regularly and show off by declaring you are drunk!

SO, you may be saying you are being real ā€¦.but letā€™s face itā€¦. your new declarations and actions of being the new REAL youā€¦.are failing you miserably! People are dawning on the fact you are not quite what they thought you were! Im
NOT saying hide your realisms at all!! Soā€¦sure, keep up your changed content and all your ā€˜real-ismsā€™ ā€¦.but ask that all important questionā€¦ā€how is it all working out for you?ā€

I think youā€™ll agreeā€¦itā€™s time to face reality and realise you may be being the REAL Sevdaā€¦but itā€™s a differentā€¦..OR I expect more likely the real side that was always thereā€¦..has surfaced over time and your content from the ā€˜growing fastā€™ stage of TikTok has hugely changed !

I think you canā€™t do both. Letā€™s face itā€¦.the proof of the matter is people liked the ā€˜sweet wholesome, consistentā€™ version they thought was you.. but now time has gone by and more & more of the real Sevda is being exposedā€¦.and there may be a certain number who like itā€¦but the vast majority donā€™t like what they are seeing anymore plus there will be a proportion who donā€™t watch what they watched in lockdown years.

All of these factors give cause to your shrinking engagement and views which are just going lower & lower. Time to maybe admit your days on TikTok are numbered. You donā€™t have the personality or thick skin to do social media. You constantly react and you have zero charisma.

Stop the lies.
Evil eye šŸ§æ is catching up with you.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Ohhhh Sevda, Sevda.

You are NOT relatable.

Most parents who watch you (or letā€™s face it.. used to watch you), can NOT relate to you.

You donā€™t work.

You lie frequently.
You have CHANGED your content from when your TikTok was growing rapidily.. you used to do different meals that required some effort most days and a takeaway was very rare. Now, you do meals with very little effort whatsoever and itā€™s all about ā€˜dodgyā€™ leftovers and quick freezer meals smothered in Sirscha sauce or yogurt & frequent takeaways.

You used to take care of yourselfā€¦your hair, your weight, your hygiene, your make up etcā€¦.now all thatā€™s gone out of the window.

You used to be known for being sober and just the odd glass of wine and never being/showing yourself as drunk. Now you show yourself drinking quite regularly and show off by declaring you are drunk!

SO, you may be saying you are being real ā€¦.but letā€™s face itā€¦. your new declarations and actions of being the new REAL youā€¦.are failing you miserably! People are dawning on the fact you are not quite what they thought you were! Soā€¦sure, keep up your changed content and all your ā€˜real-ismsā€™ ā€¦.and ask that all important questionā€¦ā€how is it all working out for you?ā€

I think youā€™ll agreeā€¦itā€™s time to face reality and realise you may be being the REAL Sevdaā€¦but itā€™s a differentā€¦..OR I expect more likely the real side that was always thereā€¦..has surfaced over time and your content from the ā€˜growing fastā€™ stage of TikTok has hugely changed !

All of these factors give cause to your shrinking engagement and views which are just going lower & lower.

Stop the lies.
Obsessed with evil eyes! Should be changed to evil lies the way sheā€™s fabricates things

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Iā€™ve just watched Aimee unbox the same SpaceNK parcel that seagull received. Aimee seemed genuinely happy and appreciative of all the products, familiar with the different brands and knew what they were used for. Seagul didnā€™t have a clue and the products went right over her head. What world is she living in when she doesnā€™t even know any high profile beauty brands let alone know what each product does. She doesnā€™t even watch the news. Wonder if she knows weā€™re voting this Thursday (in the UK) for our (possibly) new PM and new political party. She hasnā€™t got a clue and thatā€™s why she isnā€™t relatable at all, however much she thinks she is. If she doesnā€™t even know whatā€™s going on in the world how can she educate her daughter on general everyday things
The ironic thing is, she is the most UNRELATABLE content creators out there! She has no clue on fashion, news (basic!), skin/hair/beauty products, and in general no awareness of the times we live in.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Ohhhh Sevda, Sevda. In answer to your caption at the bottom of one of your videos posted this eveningā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

You are NOT relatable.

They teach them to speak properly.

You donā€™t work.

You lie frequently. Constantly.
You use filters yet proclaim you donā€™t.

You used to be consistent with your DAILY WIEIADā€™s and EWMā€™s. Now itā€™s very hit & miss.

SO, you may be saying you are being real ā€¦.but letā€™s face itā€¦. your new declarations and actions of being the new REAL youā€¦.are failing you miserably! People are dawning on the fact you are not quite what they thought you were! Im
NOT saying hide your realisms at all!! Soā€¦sure, keep up your changed content and all your ā€˜real-ismsā€™ ā€¦.but ask that all important questionā€¦ā€how is it all working out for you?ā€

I think you canā€™t do both. Letā€™s face itā€¦.the proof of the matter is people liked the ā€˜sweet wholesome, consistentā€™ version they thought was you.. but now time has gone by and more & more of the real Sevda is being exposedā€¦.and there may be a certain number who like itā€¦but the vast majority donā€™t like what they are seeing anymore plus there will be a proportion who donā€™t watch what they watched in lockdown years.

All of these factors give cause to your shrinking engagement and views which are just going lower & lower. Time to maybe admit your days on TikTok are numbered. You donā€™t have the personality or thick skin to do social media. You constantly react and you have zero charisma.

Stop the lies.
Well bloody said !!