Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Even her laugh is so obviously fake and she's calling herself real and honest L

HAHAHAHA
She didn’t like her breakfast this morning!
Also what’s with the sad music ontop of the video?? Is that because her food is s? I’m confused lol!
Just watched it .. howling 🤣. And did she just admit that those greens she has and has tried to flog on tiktok shop, don't actually do anything for her ? 😆. She really hated that breakfast didn't she . There goes any brand deal with the manufacturer of that " really nutty musalee " . Why can't she pronounce muesli correctly ? 🤔

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched it .. howling 🤣. And did she just admit that those greens she has and has tried to flog on tiktok shop, don't actually do anything for her ? 😆. She really hated that breakfast didn't she . There goes any brand deal with the manufacturer of that " really nutty musalee " . Why can't she pronounce muesli correctly ? 🤔
She’s needs a toner on her hair, that’s all I kept looking at 🥴

Mar 8, 2024
A bit of a dilemma because she doesn't know if to eat the breakfast she doesn't like or to waste it.

Begda a dilemma is when you're having to pick if u eat tonight or give your food to your kid instead so they don't fo hungry.
That it was 1000's of families have to do.

So shut the do up and eat it or throw it away ffs
She’s so tight. You don’t like it so bin it. Bet she makes sedat eat it 😂 although she wasn’t happy he ate left over yesterday was she? I can’t see cus the t has me blocked. Imagine giving out to your husband for eating left overs cus you want it for tea cus you can’t be arsed to make something else and you’re too tight to buy something else. I bet she controls everything in their house

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Her eating her breakfast this mawnin :ROFLMAO:

Sad Ice Cream GIF

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Do you think she did that breakfast video and pretended (in a civil manner) to not like it because she saw on here the crumpet video and was hoping everyone would forget it and focus on this mornings?

Like as if she’s trying to replace the crumpet video?

Hahaha sevda, there’s no replacing the cry baby video darling!

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so tight. You don’t like it so bin it. Bet she makes sedat eat it 😂 although she wasn’t happy he ate left over yesterday was she? I can’t see cus the t has me blocked. Imagine giving out to your husband for eating left overs cus you want it for tea cus you can’t be arsed to make something else and you’re too tight to buy something else. I bet she controls everything in their house
Are you from Ireland?