Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Good Morning Coffee GIF by 大姚Dayao

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
pissed me right off in her peaches video when she said "yep, I made dinner and did the washing up..." all smug. OKAY BEGDA AND? that's what most people do. not everyone has a dishwasher and also not everyone is a lazy ass. don't see everyone else making a production out of it. do you want a medal for doing basic household chores?? you literally do nothing else all day. do off seriously.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
pissed me right off in her peaches video when she said "yep, I made dinner and did the washing up..." all smug. OKAY BEGDA AND? that's what most people do. not everyone has a dishwasher and also not everyone is a lazy ass. don't see everyone else making a production out of it. do you want a medal for doing basic household chores?? you literally do nothing else all day. do off seriously.
I remember when my kids were little I was working all week and then as soon as I got home there was still work to do like seeing to my kid’s needs, cleaning etc. I never got to sit down until 11 at night. It makes me laugh then when the Beg says it’s been on the go all day. Doing what? You lazy b.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I remember when my kids were little I was working all week and then as soon as I got home there was still work to do like seeing to my kid’s needs, cleaning etc. I never got to sit down until 11 at night. It makes me laugh then when the Beg says it’s been on the go all day. Doing what? You lazy b.
She did NOTHING all day. But guyzzzz, if you count flopping on the sofa all day, catching up with her Vampire Munster fwend and having to get up to pour some vodka & cokes and put a wash load on… isn’t that ‘busy’ guyzzzz ??