Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
You know how when Mine has cucumber she says “for health” and today Sevda said she was adding lettuce “for health”

Is this copied from someone else? It sounds familiar but maybe it’s just from hearing Mine say it.

I guess they think it’s cute or funny but it’s v annoying.
I don’t know where Mine got it but Sev is 💯 copying her sister in saying it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well what in the Fake Apple Watch is this, CANT EVEN WEAR IT CORRECTLY FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️ THICK AS PIG s LOL 😂

Yes Bedga mine is genuine Apple Watch lol 😜 and worn correct 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8548.jpeg
    IMG_8548.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8549.jpeg
    IMG_8549.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 33
Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s like she resents everything in her life so always complaining, doesn’t genuinely like cooking so says she’s slaving in the kitchen, hates parenting so resents Ela, hates her husband so doesn’t want to be a good wife. Does she have anything in her life that she loves and passionate about? (Apart from food and TT cos that doesn’t count). She doesn’t even have a proper job that she enjoys. She has a lot of time on her hands, I’d be bored out of my brains

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t I nearly pissed myself laughing I remember the time she spat her dummy out the pram over Kuki kids drinking all the milk well most of it lol 😂
I remember that 😂 She was hosting them and complaining about them drinking the milk… Like go and buy some more milk then you cheap stingy bleep… Milk isn’t even that expensive 🙄