Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
She was taking advantage of his slow mental condition. She does this frequently. Horrid. By telling him to “try it”, she knew he wouldn’t catch on it’s actually HER that wants the sauce, like the rest of us caught on. She even wrote across the video she was hoping he’d get the sauce because she wanted it really.

I cannot tolerate evil people taking advantage of those who are mentally challenged/delayed.

It’s not funny Sevda. It’s shockingly abysmal behaviour! Especially towards your husband.
It was disgusting of her. She’s vile to him. Mentioning the table shaking again when he sits down. Maybe if she stopped filing every fing meal it wouldn’t matter. She’s a horrible t. I hope he leaves her

Mar 2, 2024
It was disgusting of her. She’s vile to him. Mentioning the table shaking again when he sits down. Maybe if she stopped filing every fing meal it wouldn’t matter. She’s a horrible t. I hope he leaves her
If I was Sedats sister I’d tell her, why doesn’t Kuki? Or even her mum and dad tell her, if Sedat was like that with her I’m sure one of them would say something

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
The way she bites the garlic bread and then talks with her mouth full. After the other week telling ewa not to talk with her mouth and she constantly fing does it. She can’t help but shovel the food in and not talk. She’s a fing manky cow
You can tell she only corrects Ela’s table manners on camera. I bet off camera, she lets her eat like a complete animal with no guidance.

Hairy daddy, Mine and Seagull all eat like total beasts whilst recording… imagine the scenes as soon as they stop filming. I bet it’s like that scene in White Chicks.

Mar 8, 2024
You can tell she only corrects Ela’s table manners on camera. I bet off camera, she lets her eat like a complete animal with no guidance.

Hairy daddy, Mine and Seagull all eat like total beasts whilst recording… imagine the scenes as soon as they stop filming. I bet it’s like that scene in White Chicks.
It is absolutely like that scene. Gang of hogs.
She onyl cowwects ewa on TikTok so she doesn’t look like she doesn’t teach her manners. Sevdas got no manners or no business teaching manners. She eats like a complete fing pig they all do. The licking of the teef knocks me sick. Never seen anything like it or the way she sticks her massive tongue out

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B

I made a comment about their unhealthy relationship with food and tiktok gave me a warning 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄