Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
What in the ice cream scoop is this about lol
Who the do puts mashed egg on bread with an ice scoop then smooth it out with a spoon 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just fing spoon it on the bread you stupid chilli flake do nut

And getting a bit wide round the centre there lol and what in the chilli flakes are you fing wearing lol 😂
You had me laughing haha! I watched the video and thought wow, how many different gadgets do you need and now the ice cream scoop! Gross 🤢

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Considering the fat trollop doesn’t cook, she’s posted 3 recipes in two days.

She’s struggling so much with content and views and likes.

For someone who has 1.8 million followers, her average likes are 10k. That’s an average of 0.6% of her followers liking her TikTok’s.

I’m sorry but that makes me laugh!

Mar 2, 2024
Mine didn't have food poisoning. This is part of a plot to get Sevda a refund. They all ate from the same hotel and had the same food. Nobody else got food poisoning. She's moaning about the hotel saying people they know have been to the hotel and it has good reviews etc but some how only they had a bad time. Funny that..

Mar 2, 2024
Mine didn't have food poisoning. This is part of a plot to get Sevda a refund. They all ate from the same hotel and had the same food. Nobody else got food poisoning. She's moaning about the hotel saying people they know have been to the hotel and it has good reviews etc but some how only they had a bad time. Funny that..
Mines a gannet…. Seagull and Gannet

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Bloody hell ! If you've just got over " food poisoning " and have been as ill as your family made you out to be , surely you'd still take it easy with light meals for a while? Not a fing great big huge roast dinner on a Becki Jones hubcap size dining plate ? Screenshot_20240703_203039_TikTok.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
You know I feel sorry for sedat.
He can’t even sit at his dinner table and have his dinner without being told he’s shaking the table, or being told to get up and get the hot sawce.

What a horrible house to live in with horrible people.
I don’t know why she just didn’t say ‘please could you pass me the sauce’ instead of being cunning so he’d hopefully get it (I hope that made sense) I didn’t know how to word it