Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Every time I see her talk, all I see is a ventriloquist doll.
lol with someone’s hand shoved up her arse lol
200.gif

Mar 2, 2024
So did the b apologise to Sedat for not breaking the dishwasher? Of course not.

The women only gave an extra chocolate “because Ewa needs two” because she knew her mother would at least eat one of them!

The smug look going through her goodie bag and the golden globe speech just sent me over the edge today.. she isn’t all there

And where is munster?

Last edited:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I haven’t caught up with all the comments yet so will read everything in a min.

But I just came on here to say. This also goes to Melis cooks.

Why is it that all these (tiktok, influencers) think they have invented new food! Someone answer me with a reasonable answer and I promise to send you money if you get it right!!

Melis cooks everything she makes is thousands of years old. We make them daily/ weekly in my Turkish household.

That dr whatever she is from begda s show yesterday. Everything she cooks in that book the Asian culture have been cooking for many many years!!

I honestly don’t see the hype of these books. WE ALL KNOW HOW TO COOK!

How long until Begda brings out air fryer cook book! Quick and easy meals!!

I’m so bored of these people. Seriously just woke up this morning thinking I really hope
They go away from my screens.

Mar 2, 2024
I haven’t caught up with all the comments yet so will read everything in a min.

But I just came on here to say. This also goes to Melis cooks.

Why is it that all these (tiktok, influencers) think they have invented new food! Someone answer me with a reasonable answer and I promise to send you money if you get it right!!

Melis cooks everything she makes is thousands of years old. We make them daily/ weekly in my Turkish household.

That dr whatever she is from begda s show yesterday. Everything she cooks in that book the Asian culture have been cooking for many many years!!

I honestly don’t see the hype of these books. WE ALL KNOW HOW TO COOK!

How long until Begda brings out air fryer cook book! Quick and easy meals!!

I’m so bored of these people. Seriously just woke up this morning thinking I really hope
They go away from my screens.
It’s the followers fault they put them on a pedestal and all the other influencers bum one another, it’s sickening really because they think they’re better than everyone else. I just cook normal meals if I fancy a salad I’ll have a salad if I fancy chips I’ll have chips. We all know what’s bad for you and what’s good for you, they’re fing lunatics wish they’d all do off and their ass licking followers

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
It's this old beauty 😂 You should be familiar with it she's been wearing the tat for fing agers.
It’s like a big sack. Please please please tell me why she pulls those sleeves down to her hands. She’s thinks she’s sexy. Never seen such a fashion disaster . Chuck the dress Begda, in fact chuck your whole wardrobe and for the last time Tone your orange Jaffa hair.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Just watched her 'Mawnin' TT... why, why, WHY does she have to go Top Shelf whenever she is talking about anyobe she has just met/promoting... its always 'the most down to earth' 'the most genuine' 'The most humble' 'just so lovely' 'so friendly to me' 'so so kind'.... JUST SHUT THE do UP YOU FAKE, UGLY, NON INTERESTING, MOOING, GUM SLAPPING, TOUNGE LICKING, EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jack Nicholson Shut Up GIF
She always goes over the top when she meets new fwiends. You can tell she’s jealous underneath that wrinkled mask . Why else do you say all that to someone you hardly know. Over compensating . She’s a dick .

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_7538.jpeg

GOOD MAWGNING

sevda. you are ugly. you cannot even speak properly. “i’ve got my dishwasher fixed he come and fix it” absolute embarrassment. look at the state of you, waffling on about nothing. you deserve no goodie bags. you deserve no good things. you deserve nothing! have a terrible day!
She has one of each colour in those shirts. They look ok till you see that big glittery evil eye on the back. I mean who walks round with a shirt like that? Hideous.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She always goes over the top when she meets new fwiends. You can tell she’s jealous underneath that wrinkled mask . Why else do you say all that to someone you hardly know. Over compensating . She’s a dick .
100% she’s a jealous bleep who can’t stand the fact these people are coming out with books and smarter and more successful than her… She’s obsessed with the evil eye as she’s exactly the kind of person it’s meant to defend against. She’s such a loser 😂 She’s incredibly dumb, has no actual career or purpose, her marriage is dysfunctional and her parenting has been a failure. And she’s ugly with a vile personality