Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Wtf is her hair. I know it gets mentioned daily but surely she is going to do something about it?!

It made me laugh that little boy giving a lovely eloquent speech about his mum at the book launch. Howling to myself imagining Ela attempting this for Sevda for her sty e-book. She probably couldn’t even manage a sentence!

It would go something like this...

"Hi Guys...my, my , my Mummy is soooo gooood, her food is so yummy and, and.... and... it... what is it Mummy... oh year so good and yummy...ha ha ha ha... love you"

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
IMG_7541.jpeg
“i love the bubbly sensation” ?????

PAFETIC
this springs to mind here :ROFLMAO:

Chocolate Cake GIF

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_7538.jpeg

GOOD MAWGNING

sevda. you are ugly. you cannot even speak properly. “i’ve got my dishwasher fixed he come and fix it” absolute embarrassment. look at the state of you, waffling on about nothing. you deserve no goodie bags. you deserve no good things. you deserve nothing! have a terrible day!
That fing tongue needs a TikTok if it’s own!. It should be paying rent in her house. The size of it. And she’s always has it out licking her non existent lips and teef! She is so dumb. She literally hasn’t got anything going on upstairs. She really doesn’t deserve anything nice at all. She’s a vile bully

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched this lady on my FYP and she speaks the truth, I so enjoyed my childhood and this is how my kids did summer etc, family fun, no videos for £££££ like she said you only have approximately 18 summers to enjoy with your kids

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Thank you for supporting my ads as that’s my only income 😬 you know I don’t ad everything!! do off idiot, we’ve seen your shopping hauls and never have I seen you buy that chocolate yogurt before!!

And by the looks of those nails this was recorded months ago! Why these brands work with you. Don’t they understand I will never ever buy anything that’s advertised on tiktok by these influencers 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Cant believe she didn’t dye her hair . Wants to look as blonde as possible but it’s flipping orange.Shes so tight to go to a hairdressers for a proper colour-it seems she likes everyone taking the piss out of her! Shocking.
Listen up Begda book yourself in to the hairdressers, get your box dyed hair fixed, have an haircut, pamper yourself.

Pay for it because you’ll feel better about yourself that you’ve helped a small business instead of expecting it being gifted to you and then promote the business on your TikTok. Be kind Begda get your hand in your pocket 😊

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_7538.jpeg

GOOD MAWGNING

sevda. you are ugly. you cannot even speak properly. “i’ve got my dishwasher fixed he come and fix it” absolute embarrassment. look at the state of you, waffling on about nothing. you deserve no goodie bags. you deserve no good things. you deserve nothing! have a terrible day!
She has one of each colour in those shirts. They look ok till you see that big glittery evil eye on the back. I mean who walks round with a shirt like that? Hideous.

Mar 2, 2024
Sigh…where to begin: Sevda at this book event is so forced and embarrassing for her. First, I don’t believe for one second she had even heard of Dr. Chintel before her management snagged an invite and told Sevda to go network/vlog about the event. Second, she most definitely went primarily for the free vittles. I wouldn’t be surprised if she just camped out at the food table and had a meal instead of lite bites. Hell she even reposted someone’s IG story who was making fun of her for taking extra helpings. Lastly, she is such an awkward duck when meeting people and then immediately turning the camera on them. Sevda interacting with Chintel’s two doctor friends was so cringe bc they clearly had no idea who she was and didn’t seem like they wanted to be filmed. The whole thing screamed of desperation and I’m guessing it was all arranged by Z No Talent Agency to try and help increase Sevda’s engagement and get her networking with influencers who are monetizing on their expertise instead of her just eating her air fryer and quick made meals on camera.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
SHE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY DOES NOT GET OUT MUCH!!! What the hell was she thinking being SO hyped up at a simple book launch?!!! She’s now wide spread KNOWN (😉🤣) for always crazily ACTING like she’s some kind of marketing sales celebrity (!🤣) when out at night or in a restaurant, carrying out a review of the evening as if it will be published! Also, like her thoughts on food are of top chef worthy! 🤣 She’s laughed at also the way she’s running around with her phone, laughing with that cackle and being loud, introducing everyone on video….and even weirder (!!), introducing them as her ‘friends’ (always a big sign of an unhinged person WITHOUT friends!). You’d think she was high on drugs or at the very least, NOT had just one glass of Rose like she tried to say in this morning’s video! People she was calling out to and calling them “Darlings”, looked uncomfortable and the 2 Dr’s looked like they thought she was nuts. Sevda, you don’t seem to know, but calling people “darling”, outside of towards other chavvy people like yourself, is an ‘ick’ to people and seen as offensive to some. It’s belittling them and making out you are way more familiar to them than you actually are in reality.

WHY can’t you just leave your phone in your bag like most people, and just enjoy the evening??? You just came across, so I hear from 2 people who were there, like you are quite ‘simple’ and have zero social awareness. Again, confirming what’s out there being said of you at these events. And apparently your hair & makeup were terrible!

By the way Sevda, have you considered why you were invited?? Listen carefully…

Dr Chintal is trying to market & sell her book.

Who is KNOWN for videoing & posting up EVERY night they go out on, rare as those night out are for you Sevda! And who is addicted to their phone & TikTok? AND who runs around like a giggly teenager bigging up people as her ‘fwends’ and promoting what those ‘fwends’ do/have achieved on those videos?? And who is KNOWN for the singing & praising of those achievements by showing the products (book/food) and sampling (gobbling up) the products (food!) on the videos? And then proclaiming the food is “stunning”???

ANSWER: YOU!
😉

Last edited: