Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Just watched the on this day video from 2 years ago she posted... Ewa was slapping her gums and eating with her mouth open back then, see she hasn't been corrected at all... was eye balling herself constantly in the camera (nothing has changed there) and her dirty fingers were all over poor Sedats dinner and that dirty cow allowed it 🤮 ...but more alarming was the was she was just ignoring her child and talking over her, and letting her but in without correction...the whole fing family are feral...

Brandon Scott Jones Comedy GIF by CBS

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Guys I think she was lurking waiting for “Marni” to comment bc she’s somehow blocked the account despite her being blocked. Must’ve sat there waiting for the sliver of the moment she was unblocked for me to comment and go in herself. Oh well, new account it is!

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the on this day video from 2 years ago she posted... Ewa was slapping her gums and eating with her mouth open back then, see she hasn't been corrected at all... was eye balling herself constantly in the camera (nothing has changed there) and her dirty fingers were all over poor Sedats dinner and that dirty cow allowed it 🤮 ...but more alarming was the was she was just ignoring her child and talking over her, and letting her but in without correction...the whole fing family are feral...

She’s just hideous. Always has been. Absolutely fing sorts grot bag t

Mar 8, 2024
Mine, if you stopped filming yourself eating like this, you might actually be out on dates instead of talking about all the dating shows you’re watching. 👀
I can’t explain what I need to.. don’t know how to explain it.. I will try.. when she talks it sounds like someone is holding her voice back so she can’t get it out fully.. she chews normal for her first bite or two then she opens her mouth and makes a slapping sound.. it’s just fing odd.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I can’t explain what I need to.. don’t know how to explain it.. I will try.. when she talks it sounds like someone is holding her voice back so she can’t get it out fully.. she chews normal for her first bite or two then she opens her mouth and makes a slapping sound.. it’s just fing odd.
She really struggles to put the fork full of food physically into her mouth as well. It’s like she’s in slowmo.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024

I’ve just watched that video too.