Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Sedation gives me the absolute creeps with his rubbing of his beads.
Am I wrong, or are they religious beads? If they are it’s gross he’s using them for a football game, he’s obviously not religious. I apologize if I’m wrong and they’re just fidget beads or something. And I’m not judging anyone for not being religious, I’m far from religious.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Am I wrong, or are they religious beads? If they are it’s gross he’s using them for a football game, he’s obviously not religious. I apologize if I’m wrong and they’re just fidget beads or something. And I’m not judging anyone for not being religious, I’m far from religious.
This what I was thinking to. I have never ever seen him use them before and why now and for a football game?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

You’re not wrong.
They are praying beads, called tasbeeh.
I found it odd that he had them in his hand.
They are not religious, he drinks, smokes, eats non halal meat, lives a non Muslim lifestyle. I just don’t understand why he has them in his hand. If anything, it’s offensive to the Islamic religion.

Unless he’s using it to calm him? You know like kids need a fidget toy kind of thing? Because let’s face it, they’re all fing children in that house

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
You’re not wrong.
They are praying beads, called tasbeeh.
I found it odd that he had them in his hand.
They are not religious, he drinks, smokes, eats non halal meat, lives a non Muslim lifestyle. I just don’t understand why he has them in his hand. If anything, it’s offensive to the Islamic religion.

Unless he’s using it to calm him? You know like kids need a fidget toy kind of thing? Because let’s face it, they’re all fing children in that house
Worry beads.

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yes, they are religious. I’m muslim and usually they are used to pray and to count how many times you prayed. Definitely not for fun.

Mar 2, 2024
She keeps banging on about twolls and the haters but… there are so many others on TT who have more followers who don’t have tattle or comment cafe or reddit.. has she every really thought about it and why she had these forums on numerous platforms.. she has never considered she is a dumb t dickhead and she is the problem.. why do others not get mentioned on these platforms seagull?

May 22, 2024
Australia
She keeps banging on about twolls and the haters but… there are so many others on TT who have more followers who don’t have tattle or comment cafe or reddit.. has she every really thought about it and why she had these forums on numerous platforms.. she has never considered she is a dumb t dickhead and she is the problem.. why do others not get mentioned on these platforms seagull?
There are literally pages and pages and pages and thread after thread of how much of an imbecile she is and it still wouldn’t register. She would think she’s famous and that’s why people are talking about her. She’s living in a fantasy world.