Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
There are literally pages and pages and pages and thread after thread of how much of an imbecile she is and it still wouldn’t register. She would think she’s famous and that’s why people are talking about her. She’s living in a fantasy world.
That’s where her issue is hey.. she thinks that’s it’s because she is famous and not a dumb b.. she hasn’t considered it’s her and never will

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
That’s where her issue is hey.. she thinks that’s it’s because she is famous and not a dumb b.. she hasn’t considered it’s her and never will
If she had even an ounce of intelligence, she would be taking note of all these comments and increasing backlash and adjusting her content and “brand” accordingly but she’s too narcissistic to acknowledge that she might be the problem. She’s cutting her own nose off to spite her face, especially financially. If she lost the attitude and took heed of what people are saying, she wouldn’t be losing £6k Weetabix brand deals.

Mar 2, 2024
If she had even an ounce of intelligence, she would be taking note of all these comments and increasing backlash and adjusting her content and “brand” accordingly but she’s too narcissistic to acknowledge that she might be the problem. She’s cutting her own nose off to spite her face, especially financially. If she lost the attitude and took heed of what people are saying, she wouldn’t be losing £6k Weetabix brand deals.
💯 agree.. ultimately she will be her own downfall because of her lack of self awareness and will have no one to blame but herself.. but will continue to blame everyone else no doubt!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s a nasty b and it comes through very blatantly sometimes.
The way she said straight up ‘no I don’t like that’ and chucked the fragrance down.

Okay you’re being honest, but look at how you’ve said that, there is a way to say that’s not your kind of fragrance, or that’s not for me, but her rudeness that came with “I don’t like that” was blatant b.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s a nasty b and it comes through very blatantly sometimes.
The way she said straight up ‘no I don’t like that’ and chucked the fragrance down.

Okay you’re being honest, but look at how you’ve said that, there is a way to say that’s not your kind of fragrance, or that’s not for me, but her rudeness that came with “I don’t like that” was blatant b.
I thought that too! She was so rude about it and the way she chucked it.. it’s like she was pissed because she didn’t like it so it was no use to her and she was a spoilt little brat.. it’s those instances when the real begda comes out.. she was genuinely pissed off that she didn’t like it.. if I was the company gifting her I would’ve be very happy! That’s no way to say or act