Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Stupid stupid thick bint! She’s sorry that she has to keep walking over to the frying pan for every item as it’s on the cooker. My logic says to take the bloody pan off the hob and take it to where she’s dishing up! 😂😂😂😂. Honestly, it’s not rocket science, Sev, it’s common sense but we all know that you’re very lacking in that department.
It’s common sense for the average bloke…she’s most definitely below average as iPad kid will be just like her in the future…stunted by her thick mum

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Not using cutlery again after piling that toast up so high everything falls off it. That's also what editing is for.

Does anyone else make a fuss over lurpak specifically these days? It was a thing people were banging on about on social media a year or so ago, but not seen anything recently. Tbh my memory was people complaining about the rising cost of it, so Is this to show off because she can afford it and she thinks other people can't?
She’s mentioning lurpak and literally creaming herself as if it’s 21 karat gold

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s mentioning lurpak and literally creaming herself as if it’s 21 karat gold

She’s after a lurpak deal isn’t she.
She’s so obvious it’s actually embarrassing!

We’ve had lurpak since I was young, I’m now late 30’s and still buy it. Don’t make a big thing of it. Just like buying bread, it’s normal. I don’t think I’m superior to anyone because we use it. It’s just not a thing Sevda. do off.

Why is she so desperate?

May 22, 2024
Australia
She’s after a lurpak deal isn’t she.
She’s so obvious it’s actually embarrassing!

We’ve had lurpak since I was young, I’m now late 30’s and still buy it. Don’t make a big thing of it. Just like buying bread, it’s normal. I don’t think I’m superior to anyone because we use it. It’s just not a thing Sevda. do off.

Why is she so desperate?
I find it really weird that she goes on about Lurpak. I think possibly if you grew up a bit poor it was seen as a luxury.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Does she really think anyone wants to see a close up of her thigh and chav nails? And wow Begda…GREAT JOB managing to do doing some basic chores, how about you take a cue from your poor dogs sigh and go take it for some exercise you fat lazy bint

What in the chilli flakes is going on here

she had a se green dress on this morning, and this is she right in her chilli flake head

What an absolute s lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Loving Kuki posts of family time and enjoying life and making memories hope it pisses her off lol 😂
I noticed when chilli flakes was there last year they didn’t do much basically eat and drank (chilli flakes way) just proves Kuki loves family time etc

Take notice s for brains Begda this is what it means about holidays and making memories stupid s

And I have just got back from taking the GS out and getting drowned from been outside but we found it funny 🤣 and had fun, love splashing in puddles lol 😂

Xyz

Mar 6, 2024
I’ve always wanted someone that’s fluent in Turkish to let us know how she’s sounds to their native ear! Is her pronunciation as terrible? Can they actually make out what she’s saying? Is it fluent?
I’m Turkish and can confirm that her Turkish is awful. She speaks like an 8-year-old and can’t even pronounce the names of the dishes she makes…well attempts to make😖