Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s so tired. She doesn’t like to complain and she’s been tired today, yesterday, the day before, and the day before that.
Why not just say the last few days? It’s like she is thinking as she is speaking and it’s just odd.

Remember, she doesn’t like to complain.

It seems like she’s having a dig at sedat there for some reason.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I commented on her page saying you going holiday again then, she ignored me but her followers attacked me 🙈🤣🙈🤣 I can’t Ducking** deal with them! Wtf is this s. Who is she, seriously who is she! I would never in my life defend someone I’ve never met on the internet. As the days go pass I’m hating her more and more. I’m not even a hater 🙈🤣 I can deal with Becky and nana and Lorence. For godsake I can even deal with Brittany the unreal twins!! But sevda!! Omg she’s like something else

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I just can’t I have just watched hungry hippo eat with me, left overs from the takeaway 🤢 all that on her plate WTAF and they way she rams it in her gob as well and the gulping of the water
GET SOME fING MANNERS
GATHER YOU WAS BOTH DRAGGED UP AND NOT BROUGHT UP
VILE ABSOLUTELY VILE HUMANS THEY ARE THAT AND SO ARE THE PARNETS FOR DRAGGING THEM UP SHOWS WHAT STANDARDS YOU LOT HAVE AND THAT NONE

On that note things don’t seem to happy in the Begdas household, looks like she wants to blow her top lol and fing tried THE WORLDS SMALLEST 🎻 plays for you sad f get a life lol 😂

Mar 3, 2024
She needs to give a rest with the bloody Cypriot stuff. That pasta thing she made looks hideous . A slab of grey looking stodge . Her mums version looks nicer !
That looked so disgustingly dry as a bone. She probably cheaped out on the cream sauce. And why does EVERYTHING she eats has to have some form of condiment that does not belong with the fish she's eating. Annoying AF.

Mar 3, 2024
I just can’t I have just watched hungry hippo eat with me, left overs from the takeaway 🤢 all that on her plate WTAF and they way she rams it in her gob as well and the gulping of the water
GET SOME fING MANNERS
GATHER YOU WAS BOTH DRAGGED UP AND NOT BROUGHT UP
VILE ABSOLUTELY VILE HUMANS THEY ARE THAT AND SO ARE THE PARNETS FOR DRAGGING THEM UP SHOWS WHAT STANDARDS YOU LOT HAVE AND THAT NONE

On that note things don’t seem to happy in the Begdas household, looks like she wants to blow her top lol and fing tried THE WORLDS SMALLEST 🎻 plays for you sad f get a life lol 😂
I just watched it and she needs a "TW" on those videos. The mouth noises and swallowing are totally disgusting! 🤢

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I think she says she is run down/tired so her huns all comment how amazing she is!

But saying that guys, she has had a busy week since she has been back-

Emails,
Walking wocco,
Hanging art in the living room,
Going shopping,
500 loads of washing,
Cooking fwresh chicken wings,
Ordering a takeaway,
Having to wait in for someone coming to pick something up.

Tbh I’m knackered at the thought of it, she really is superwoman 😂😴🥴