Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
I have just literally done that laughing 😝 at your comment lol 😂
OMG I haven't been visiting CC very often but I will now
because this is hilarious! 😅😜

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She needs to give a rest with the bloody Cypriot stuff. That pasta thing she made looks hideous . A slab of grey looking stodge . Her mums version looks nicer !
I can’t help myself 😂😂😂😂😂
Love it ! I've started now again 🤣 Screenshot_20240707_203409_TikTok.jpg
Don’t know only what I have read on here, but if she is she won’t survive lol 😂
They won't like it I bet

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
This screenshot 😂 Howling

IMG_2454.jpeg
Yep trolling us in her videos today, you can tell she is mad!! Not made for social media, it’s sent her wild and she cannot see her OWN faults at all!! People are gradually seeing through this bitter woman who lies, begs, is feral when eating and only cares for herself. Oh and lazy, she certainly has shown her true colours
It’s not trolling you it’s just simply that we can see right through you, neglectful of your child’s needs, horrible to your husband, will not put your hand in your pocket - not even for your child. She is desperate for your attention, nurturing and allowing her to develop like a child should. You can’t even take her to the park let alone a paid day out such as Legoland - cut down on the cakes and takeaways and spend it on your family making memories and not living in your fantasy land taking to a phone all day long. You are going to have serious problems if you keep neglecting your child & yes I can say that because it’s blatantly obvious you do!!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Why does she eat chicken wings like a feral cat 🤢 whole thing in her mouth and then pulling the bones out.. does anyone else eat them like that? I know I'm not ladylike eating wings but it just seems extra foul, perhaps it's the eating on camera that makes it all the worse!

Lol at sedat not wanting the food because he ate too many biscuits, she was not impressed at all about that or the football 😂
I just CANNOT eat anything containing bones and watching her sucking one off makes me feel sick 🤢