Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
My sister and brother-in-law and their 2 children have been staying with us over the weekend. I had my sister watch Sevda’s ‘Home Bargains haul’. I just wanted to see my sister’s reaction, My sister was totally baffled, amused and again, thought it was some kind of comedy spoof..

She thought why is this illiterate, very odd, ill-looking woman wearing a granny dress showing everyday extremely basic items that she’s bought like it’s big news 🤣 She (my sister) then took off Sevda’s voice and her droopy monotone…

“I got ‘dwain’ cleaner. It’s ‘weely’ good. You put it down your ‘dwain’ and you add hot water from the tap and it cleans your ‘dwain’.”

“I got face wipes. 2 for a pound. That’s always ‘weely’ good”.

“I got air ‘fweshener’ for the downstairs loo”

“I got some new ‘mawygold’ washing up gloves.”

“I got ‘Ewa” a new ‘tooffbwush’.”

We were laughing so much. My sister is a lawyer from London and does actually watch TikTok and has watched shopping hauls. She said she actually enjoys the ones she watches by some of the creators she follows. She finds them great because they are ‘on trend’ creators who are an inspiration to most people across the board and like a lot of creators, they are funny, have charisma and show great bargains from great shops. My sister said she’d never watched a shopping haul like Sevdas!!

My sister said when she saw a few of Sevda’s videos pop up about a year ago, she genuinely thought Sevda’s TikTok’s were either comedy acts or she (Sevda) was someone mentally challenged. I have explained she’s not, but she’s unhinged and is from a very odd unhinged, feral like tight knit unintelligent family who still (the parents) do a lot for Sevda and her sister. The sisters can’t seem to do a lot of everyday living & tasks without the parents helping. I also showed my sister a few videos of Sedat and Sevda’s interaction so she could see what we all see sbout Sedat and also them both as a couple. My sister agrees Sevda’s TikTok and IG spell has been a lucky flash of good luck born out of Covid days but in her words… “My God, she needs to pack it all in. She’s making herself look a complete idiot and she’s living in cuckoo land acting like she’s a celeb, thinking she’s going to make her engagement big again!”

It’s just so interesting seeing how other people perceive her (Sevda) and the family!

I will say this though…my sister was very concerned about Ela. Extremely concerned. How backwards she seems for a 7 year old and how her mother is addicted to TikTok to the point of neglecting attention and the mental & physical nurturing of Ela. My sister deals with cases of mental, emotional, physical and educational neglect in children.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Catching up.. can’t see her videos but the screen shots of that pasta dish she cooked looks awful. Her her fanny pads now being shown ffs. He hair is getting worse by the day. She looks haggard. I’m 38 today and she looks so much older than me.
Mine and that left over plate of food 🤢 I haven’t watched it and I won’t cus saw the trigger warnings for how bad it is. No need for the sheer amount of food on the plate! She eats so badly but so does the dad. He slaps his lips, sticks his tongue out and moves his mouth like mine does. It’s where they get it from. Ewa is eating as bad as them too. They all thought it was normal and all ate disgusting till they got on TikTok and have to apologise for the loud noises. They have no manners. Sevda can’t pronounce words properly, mines words sound like they’re being strangled and dad sounds like he’s taken some sort of sleeping pill. Absolutely something wrong with them all. They all are a few butties short.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The look she gives Sedat while mooing and groaning to prompt him to thank her for the dry pasta. If looks could kill! He jumps in with a quick “thank you Sev”. Notice he doesn’t say it’s good though 😂

IMG_4706.jpeg
I am no top cook but sorry that looks absolutely disgusting 🤮 showed my hubby he said if I made food like that it would go on the bin lol 😂 and he said he wouldn’t even feed the dog it lol 😂
I just have no words for how awful it looked well most her food does even the air fryer s she even over cooks
Her nasty side is showing more and more