Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
When says “I’m guna put ewas” put it where. Finish your sentence pwoperly! Speak with your words sevda you dim bint
She can’t read. She’s illiterate and explains why she can barely speak. Her sentences don’t make sense. She uses past and present tense incorrectly. At first it was quirky, a few misspoken words or not being able to pronounce certain words, but now I see the gravity of the situation since it directly impacts her daughter. It’s sad really. I wish she would listen to some guidance and advice. She does need to go back to school. Adult learning perhaps. There is no shame in that; just wish she would be more self aware

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yes, it’s the same dish. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE DIFFERENCE. I’ve made Sevda’s dish and Meliz’s recipe too (very much looks like Dil’s) and the look and taste were VASTLY different! Meliz’s version was incredibly tasty & creamy…..Sevda’s ended up in the bin within minutes after myself and my family had 2 mouthfuls! It was dry & vile! 🤮
She is trying so hard to be like them, but it isn’t working lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh, you’ve had me laughing here! … ‘clit for slits’ ! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Its everytime I have a drink I end up like this reading here
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She does it for sympathy and to gain attention
Absolutely does, it’s like the big wheel never changes
Her content has flopped that bad no ads as such or anything else, so will go down the feel sorry for her route always the same se lol
It must be so draining having to stay up and patrol comments etc and see that people like Dil, CW, Mrs Baks, Ayni and Theresa and Nannabee and Becki are doing so much better then she is all apart from one of them have family’s Jobs etc and doing so well as well. Does my heart bleed for her NO as she is such a nasty selfish b lol 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7575.jpeg

NOOO WAY THE RAT BAG IS SERVING BLUE WAFFLE TO HER FAMILY

the absolute state of that. WHY IS IT GREY? (the funny thing is you could say that sentence for sevda and it would still make sense 🤣🤣🤣)
I know I posted Dils earlier but went to find Meliz's after it was mentioned on here 😂😂 then I piss myself when I see her attempt 😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-08-16-33-52-544_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-08-16-33-52-544_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 34

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Using someone else’s kid for content, but what got me is this
And no reaction from the b, if any of my kids or GK did this I would stop everything and cuddle them back and say thank you that was lovely, but nope not this b, only time she showed any emotion was when she said Bobbie had told Ella they was filming a TT
And Bobbie watching IPad and Ella in another room as well

BEGDA YOU DONT DESERVE A CHILD end off

Attachments

• IMG_8627.jpeg
    IMG_8627.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: