Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7576.jpeg

just was feeling meh

why’s that begda? because you’ve been up all night deleting the MANY comments that see right through you. or is the 600+ pages on here and 20 odd threads on tattle calling your vile behaviour out. ohhh you can delete but you know it’s the truth and that’s why you’re feeling meh. anything for attention you dirty lookin rat.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You know what’s really fing creepy.
Her video with the kids has got 6k likes in one hour.
Her home bargains video has less than 6k likes and that’s been up 24hours.

When is she going to realise that there are perverts on that app and she SHOULD NOT be showing children.

God forbid anything ever happen to Bobby, Lisa will NEVER forgive begda.

You just WOULD NOT take the fing risk.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Yes, it’s the same dish. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE DIFFERENCE. I’ve made Sevda’s dish and Meliz’s recipe too (very much looks like Dil’s) and the look and taste were VASTLY different! Meliz’s version was incredibly tasty & creamy…..Sevda’s ended up in the bin within minutes after myself and my family had 2 mouthfuls! It was dry & vile! 🤮
The poor bin having to suffer that. 😂

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She can’t read. She’s illiterate and explains why she can barely speak. Her sentences don’t make sense. She uses past and present tense incorrectly. At first it was quirky, a few misspoken words or not being able to pronounce certain words, but now I see the gravity of the situation since it directly impacts her daughter. It’s sad really. I wish she would listen to some guidance and advice. She does need to go back to school. Adult learning perhaps. There is no shame in that; just wish she would be more self aware
She needs to read some books and educate herself.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I never understood how she could sit in her clothes all day every day. I get straight into comfies or jarmies soon as I’m in

Me too. The second I get home I go straight up and change into comfies.
I can’t wear my work clothes at home even though my office is casual, I just cant wear the same clothes.
But that also means I can rewear them, I ‘hope’ she washes hers after one wear if she’s wearing them from 6am 😉 till bedtime!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
You know what’s really fing creepy.
Her video with the kids has got 6k likes in one hour.
Her home bargains video has less than 6k likes and that’s been up 24hours.

When is she going to realise that there are perverts on that app and she SHOULD NOT be showing children.

God forbid anything ever happen to Bobby, Lisa will NEVER forgive begda.

You just WOULD NOT take the fing risk.
I'm reporting the f