Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Her “fwilming” today was either the dip or chicken & botatoes (or both) because we all know that she doesn’t cook full meals for her family on days where she’s filming an ad. It’s just too much for her to deal with.

And now I’m convinced that her management instructed her to do more cooking videos rather than just dishing up plates of food and eating. Her engagement is already low and she has no credibility if all she serves are frozen foods or meals made entirely by an air fryer.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Her “fwilming” today was either the dip or chicken & botatoes (or both) because we all know that she doesn’t cook full meals for her family on days where she’s filming an ad. It’s just too much for her to deal with.

And now I’m convinced that her management instructed her to do more cooking videos rather than just dishing up plates of food and eating. Her engagement is already low and she has no credibility if all she serves are frozen foods or meals made entirely by an air fryer.

Dil makes the same food, only a few days earlier than Sevda.

Also those recipes, hardly ANYTHING to them, so basic!!! That’s not cooking. It’s shoving a one pot dish into the oven and leaving it to cook.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What the do did she just do slopping the dip on to that plate so it looks nice when guests are over 😂 When I see Dil making the same thing it's so quick and nicely plated up in a nice dish with olive oil drizzled over it. Actually appetising. She really has no idea does she this wannabe 😂
I just can’t lol she is trying so hard to be like Dil and the others but it isn’t working at all, as much as I don’t like Begda and her stupid ways that chicken bake looked awful compared to Dils Ayni and Mrs Baks
But I see Dil has done a post about who would be interested in a cook with Dil hell yeah and thinking of buying Mrs Baks e book as well as the dishes they create look amazing

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Doormat seriously went round last night to help and have a look at what the big fat hippo has packed for her trip to Amsterdam?? SHE'S A (OVER) GROWN ADULT FOR fS SAKE. What is she checking exactly?? Why don't these two fing morons know what to take away with them that Mummy has to do a check? They are so bizarre it's shocking.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
So Mine didn’t film an EWM last night because Doormat mummy was helping her pack for Amsterdam. What age is she? That is absolutely insane.

Kuki let slip she would be visiting Daça later in the year with Sasha and Sev & Ela. I wonder if it’ll be term time 👀👀
Also bizarre to me that she would travel to visit her husband’s mother without him?

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She has defo paid to boost these videos, Aimee has done the same the other day! Her likes and comments don’t match!!

How desperate 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 33

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She has defo paid to boost these videos, Aimee has done the same the other day! Her likes and comments don’t match!!

How desperate 🙄

I agree.
She has the bare minimum comments, roughly 100 comments, for a video that’s has 200k views? That just doesn’t make sense at all.

I worked it out, out of her 1.8m followers she has 10k likes on videos, that’s 0.6% of her followers liking her posts.
That does not make sense at all. Paid paid paid

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

Yep , I thought the same thing - they've told her to up the " cooking " videos. Problem is - the majority of the stuff, she's already cooked it and posted the recipe . I wish she'd give it a break with the bloody Turkish/Cypriot stuff as well... its a poor attempt compared to what other Tiktokers are doing !