Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s so childlike, I’ve noticed even more so lately she acts like a child. That crumpet video ages ago was a proper tantrum, I really thought she was going to start crying. The Cyprus holiday she kept complaining like a kid whereas the dad and sister just mentioned it a few times but overall got on with it. That’s why she’s a control freak to make sure things go her way.
Wonder how their mum helps them to pack their suitcase, so weird. It’s not a difficult task

Mar 2, 2024
Yep , I thought the same thing - they've told her to up the " cooking " videos. Problem is - the majority of the stuff, she's already cooked it and posted the recipe . I wish she'd give it a break with the bloody Turkish/Cypriot stuff as well... its a poor attempt compared to what other Tiktokers are doing !
She keeps cooking and showing the same stuff over and over again. Change the record, Begda!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She couldn’t even be bothered to put a decorative olive and a drizzle of olive oil on her cacik. She just says you can do it. Lazy cow.

It’s so obvious she’s been told she needs better content than easy freeza dinnas, Ela’s s filled pat lunches and stuffing her face on camera day in and day out.
Bet she’s so cheap she doesn’t even bother using olive oil. It’s expensive these days and she was using a non-branded plastic container so wouldn’t surprise me if she used something else 😂 Can’t see her forking out £8 for a bottle of the EVOO

Last edited:

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
Her wedding ring stack is ugly and clunky 😂 Then again all her jewellery is se and tacky… The bracelets look like they harbour E. coli from all the times she dangles them in food and when she wipes her arse and her heart necklace is from a style people wore 30 years ago 🥴
I have thought this so many times about her jewellery, and, she must be the only person left wearing a warren James heart necklace 🤦🏼‍♀️ everything is too much; the mismatching nails, too many bracelets, huge watch, the kids necklace and then up to her face and hair …. Nothing. Really odd.

Apr 15, 2024
England
just a thought l wonder what the gender split is on here, I think it’s mostly females judging by the funny comments that only us ladies could relate to or know. Any men on here that also loves hating on begda?