Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
She was trying so hard to bite her tongue this morning. So much she wants to say….. I think that’s why she’s been in a foul mood and not posting much. Her mood swings must be terrifying for anyone in her household. She has obviously been told to wind it in and keep her trap shut and it is killing her. The nasty streak in her is dying to come out and put us all in our places. I’m enjoying watching her try and hide her irritation 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Watch next time she’s drunk it will all come out.

Mar 2, 2024
Stupid smile on her face whilst admitting she’s a moron 😂 She’s added milk to it, stirred it and then put the spoon back in the granules jar. That milk on her spoon will introduce bacteria and the milk contaminating the granules will smell incredibly funky in the jar when it goes off 🤢 At least if it was only water it wouldn’t be as rank

IMG_2542.jpeg
She uses 20 different utensils just to serve up dinner, yet can’t be bothered to grab a 2nd spoon to add more coffee. Or better yet keep a tbsp scoop in the coffee jar.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Absolutely ridiculous to cut up food like this for a nearly 8 year old!! She thinks claiming Ela wanted it that way makes it better somehow? Two weeks ago, it would have been because of a wobbly toof. Freaks.

IMG_4710.jpeg
Not long ago I cut something for my twins like this who are 5 years old and they had a right go at me! And that’s 5 year olds!! Telling me they not babies so leave it. And to cut like that for an 8 year old!!! Wow!! And I know this is so bad to say it, but ewa looks like her mum innit (little ugly) 🙈

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
These fans must be s at cooking or cannot cook to think Delia Smith wannabe needs to release a book. Yes it’s a pamphlet Begda, why don’t you correct people!
The fact she has 1.8 m followers - more than other foodie creators is because she has her own twolls as well as bots & she is followed for a laugh because she is so bad at what she does! She needs to get off her high horse and have a good long hard look at herself!

The word pamphlet gets me every time!! 😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
She been filming everyday lol 😂 it’s such hard work if you know you know lol 😂
Lights on but no one in lol 😂
Filming has just been her regular daily TT videos plus a few “cooking demos” of her basic, bland recipes.

And for sure she’s doing a Hello Fresh ad today because she’s said she’s eating it as well And HF is all she can get booked for as a recurring advert.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Not long ago I cut something for my twins like this who are 5 years old and they had a right go at me! And that’s 5 year olds!! Telling me they not babies so leave it. And to cut like that for an 8 year old!!! Wow!! And I know this is so bad to say it, but ewa looks like her mum innit (little ugly) 🙈

My 3 year grandson, who was 2 at time threw a right tantrum at dinner one night when the Haloumi (Helim) fry he wanted snapped in half... he wanted Daddy to 'put back together' as he wanted to cut it himself!!!... This cutting up stuff is part controlling from Nun Clunge and also part (and I suspect a big part) of Ewa being down right lazy (like her mother) and just wanting to sit and eat in front of the ipad using just one hand/a fork so the other hand is free to swipe at screen.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I had my daughters nursery report. It states in it she is a very good eater and can independently use a knife and fork and cut up her food and feed herself. At 4 years old.

That's right Begda - she cuts up her own food. Eats it independently and she can open packets by herself. So when she gets wobbly teef in a few years I won't have to cut her food up because she can already do it.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I had my daughters nursery report. It states in it she is a very good eater and can independently use a knife and fork and cut up her food and feed herself. At 4 years old.

That's right Begda - she cuts up her own food. Eats it independently and she can open packets by herself. So when she gets wobbly teef in a few years I won't have to cut her food up because she can already do it.
i really hope greedy guts reads this. we know she tries to sneakily get things into the video that have been mentioned here - so here’s hoping. even just one attempt at ewa cutting her own food up would be good, but she doesn’t even let her try.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
i really hope greedy guts reads this. we know she tries to sneakily get things into the video that have been mentioned here - so here’s hoping. even just one attempt at ewa cutting her own food up would be good, but she doesn’t even let her try.
That's exactly it. She doesn't let her try. Look at the straw in the bubble tea.

Bet she still does Elas zips up and everything.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I was watching Sevda’s sister’s (‘Mine’) latest video this morning. She mentioned her Mum was coming over to help her pack to go on holiday to Amsterdam with her friends.

Sevda mentioned the same thing about a year ago in one of her own videos….that her Mum was coming over to help her pack for her (Sevda’s) holiday.

WHAT THE GARLIC & CHILLI SAWWWSE IS GOING ON????!!!!!!!!!!

Sevda is in her mid-thirties and Mine isn’t far behind in age. WHY do they need help packing???!!!!

I think Doormat Mummy has a problem. For some reason, she needs to feel ‘needed’!! She goes beyond being ‘helpful’ as a Mum/Grandma. She goes into the territory of being ‘needed’ by her GROWN UP ADULT daughters, in a fashion, that leaves the 2 grown daughters feeling that they can’t cope without her help.

It’s absolutely ridiculous and so damaging. It’s actually really very selfish too. It’s like Doormat Mummy feels superior - like she’s so needed, her daughters can’t function to full capacity because she’s SO NEEDED
!!! (Doormat Mummy)

I am married, and have a full on career. We have children, a dog and we all have super busy lives and involve ourselves in many clubs, sports and social engagements ….and yet I still don’t have my Mum over to our house to help me pack!!! I’ve been packing since I was probably 12 years old!!!

!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I was watching Sevda’s sister’s (‘Mine’) latest video this morning. She mentioned her Mum was coming over to help her pack to go on holiday to Amsterdam with her friends.

Sevda mentioned the same thing about a year ago in one of her own videos….that her Mum was coming over to help her pack for her (Sevda’s) holiday.

WHAT THE GARLIC & CHILLI SAWWWSE IS GOING ON????!!!!!!!!!!

Sevda is in her mid-thirties and Mine isn’t far behind in age. WHY do they need help packing???!!!!

I think Doormat Mummy has a problem. For some reason, she needs to feel ‘needed’!! She goes beyond being ‘helpful’ as a Mum/Grandma. She goes into the territory of being ‘needed’ by her GROWN UP ADULT daughters, in a fashion, that leaves the 2 grown daughters feeling that they can’t cope without her help.

It’s absolutely ridiculous and so damaging. It’s actually really very selfish too. It’s like Doormat Mummy feels superior - like she’s so needed, her daughters can’t function to full capacity because she’s SO NEEDED
!!! (Doormat Mummy)

I am married, and have a full on career. We have children, a dog and we all have super busy lives and involve ourselves in many clubs, sports and social engagements ….and yet I still don’t have my Mum over to our house to help me pack!!! I’ve been packing since I was probably 12 years old!!!

!
I know a family like this. Basically diormat mum hasn’t brought them up to be strong independent women and self sufficient and sadly the chain hasn’t been broken with sev and she continues this same cycle with Ela. I hope the sister sees sense and if she has any kids breaks this toxic cycle. I believe you shouldn’t rely on someone for anything cos anything can happen in life and you’ll have to survive on your own