Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
Opening the packets in the lunchbox really winds me up. The child is almost 8. It's mortifying. Cutting up her cwumpet like a baby because "she liokes it lioke that goys".... most kids, if not all, would object to be handed a plate of cut up baby food at 4 let alone 8.

I hate to say this about a child but Ewa has a nasty little streak like her mother. You can see she doesn't like other kids being in the video's, cannot say please or thank you unless it is rehearsed with her mother before the video, everything is too hard, too cold, too spicy, too tricky, too difficult. The little Shirley Temple act for the camera is just grating. It's not cute, it's not funny and it's not endearing. It's just a little sad. Sevda has to put some of her toys away before other kids call in case they touch them on poor pwincess. She cannot share. She cannot open a packet, she cannot use cutlery, she cannot eat crusts, she is behind in school, she is constantly glued to an ipad, she plays with toddler toys, babbles like a two year old and is dressed in cheap clothes for children half her age.

Say what you like about Miss Munster, her daughter is the same age as Ewa and would buy and sell her on every level. Munster's kids also have manners, can hold an intelligent conversation, eat properly, say please and thank you etc.

All Sevda is short of doing is popping Ewa into a high chair for dinner and putting a bib round her neck.

Pathetic parenting.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Opening the packets in the lunchbox really winds me up. The child is almost 8. It's mortifying. Cutting up her cwumpet like a baby because "she liokes it lioke that goys".... most kids, if not all, would object to be handed a plate of cut up baby food at 4 let alone 8.

I hate to say this about a child but Ewa has a nasty little streak like her mother. You can see she doesn't like other kids being in the video's, cannot say please or thank you unless it is rehearsed with her mother before the video, everything is too hard, too cold, too spicy, too tricky, too difficult. The little Shirley Temple act for the camera is just grating. It's not cute, it's not funny and it's not endearing. It's just a little sad. Sevda has to put some of her toys away before other kids call in case they touch them on poor pwincess. She cannot share. She cannot open a packet, she cannot use cutlery, she cannot eat crusts, she is behind in school, she is constantly glued to an ipad, she plays with toddler toys, babbles like a two year old and is dressed in cheap clothes for children half her age.

Say what you like about Miss Munster, her daughter is the same age as Ewa and would buy and sell her on every level. Munster's kids also have manners, can hold an intelligent conversation, eat properly, say please and thank you etc.

All Sevda is short of doing is popping Ewa into a high chair for dinner and putting a bib round her neck.

Pathetic parenting.
👏 100 damn percent

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Makes me laugh how she has 1 crumpet for breakfast but all that food in her PAT lunch and a portion of dinner bigger than Sedats!!

My 3 old GS eats 2/3 crumpets at breakfast time along with some fruit and milk and still looks at mine like I starve him :ROFLMAO:
So much sugar in her day as well.

Mar 2, 2024

Pathetic parenting.
I hate to speak on a child, but I do agree Ela has some bad habits especially when she talks. Remember in Turkey last year when they couldnt find their passports in order to go to that all inclusive resort in Antalya? Sedat ran back to his mom’s house to look for them bc idiot Sevda gave them to his mom for safe keeping. And back at the Airbnb, Ela was throwing a tantrum over them potentially missing out on the holiday. She said and I quote, “If Daddy doesn’t find those passports and we can’t go on holiday, then I’m going to be very, very, VERY ANGRY!!!” And Sevda was just laughing and filming her having this tantrum. 🤦‍♀️… Like idiot woman, it was your fault for leaving the passports at your MIL’s house and your child is blaming her father when she should be blaming you!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I hate to speak on a child, but I do agree Ela has some bad habits especially when she talks. Remember in Turkey last year when they couldnt find their passports in order to go to that all inclusive resort in Antalya? Sedat ran back to his mom’s house to look for them bc idiot Sevda gave them to his mom for safe keeping. And back at the Airbnb, Ela was throwing a tantrum over them potentially missing out on the holiday. She said and I quote, “If Daddy doesn’t find those passports and we can’t go on holiday, then I’m going to be very, very, VERY ANGRY!!!” And Sevda was just laughing and filming her having this tantrum. 🤦‍♀️… Like idiot woman, it was your fault for leaving the passports at your MIL’s house and your child is blaming her father when she should be blaming you!
For me it was when Sevda had to hide Ela’s “good toys” before another child came round for a play date because she admitted she isn’t very good at sharing things.

Mar 2, 2024
I was watching Sevda’s sister’s (‘Mine’) latest video this morning. She mentioned her Mum was coming over to help her pack to go on holiday to Amsterdam with her friends.

Sevda mentioned the same thing about a year ago in one of her own videos….that her Mum was coming over to help her pack for her (Sevda’s) holiday.

WHAT THE GARLIC & CHILLI SAWWWSE IS GOING ON????!!!!!!!!!!

Sevda is in her mid-thirties and Mine isn’t far behind in age. WHY do they need help packing???!!!!

I think Doormat Mummy has a problem. For some reason, she needs to feel ‘needed’!! She goes beyond being ‘helpful’ as a Mum/Grandma. She goes into the territory of being ‘needed’ by her GROWN UP ADULT daughters, in a fashion, that leaves the 2 grown daughters feeling that they can’t cope without her help.

It’s absolutely ridiculous and so damaging. It’s actually really very selfish too. It’s like Doormat Mummy feels superior - like she’s so needed, her daughters can’t function to full capacity because she’s SO NEEDED
!!! (Doormat Mummy)

I am married, and have a full on career. We have children, a dog and we all have super busy lives and involve ourselves in many clubs, sports and social engagements ….and yet I still don’t have my Mum over to our house to help me pack!!! I’ve been packing since I was probably 12 years old!!!

!
I actually think it’s the other way around. I think Sevda and Mine are dumb as bricks and they can’t do anything without their Mom and call her constantly for help with life. 100% believe neither are good packers so Doormat has to double check them. That video Sevda posted of them all laughing at their mom over the suitcases prior to leaving for Cyprus told a lot about their dynamic. Doormat is aware of the airline rules and restrictions and probably packs with care whereas her daughters would just chuck stuff into cases without rhyme or reason and don’t know how to maximize the limited space in their luggage. They probably always have overweight cases and call Doormat over to help them consolidate so they’re not paying overage fees. Just my two cents. I also still feel Doormat coddles the whole lot to this day where they can’t do anything without her help.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I actually think it’s the other way around. I think Sevda and Mine are dumb as bricks and they can’t do anything without their Mom and call her constantly for help with life. 100% believe neither are good packers so Doormat has to double check them. That video Sevda posted of them all laughing at their mom over the suitcases prior to leaving for Cyprus told a lot about their dynamic. Doormat is aware of the airline rules and restrictions and probably packs with care whereas her daughters would just chuck stuff into cases without rhyme or reason and don’t know how to maximize the limited space in their luggage. They probably always have overweight cases and call Doormat over to help them consolidate so they’re not paying overage fees. Just my two cents. I also still feel Doormat coddles the whole lot to this day where they can’t do anything without her help.
Bloody hell - I just commented on Mines post saying how pathetic both her and Sevda were , as full grown women needing their Mum to help them pack! I didn't even screenshot it ! Blocked within 3 mins . Clearly the fing rubber mouthed flubber has nothing else better to do !

Mar 2, 2024
Bloody hell - I just commented on Mines post saying how pathetic both her and Sevda were , as full grown women needing their Mum to help them pack! I didn't even screenshot it ! Blocked within 3 mins . Clearly the fing rubber mouthed flubber has nothing else better to do !
Rubber mouthed flubber! That’s brilliantly accurate and oh so funny! We really are a creative lot over here! 👏👏

Mar 2, 2024
For me it was when Sevda had to hide Ela’s “good toys” before another child came round for a play date because she admitted she isn’t very good at sharing things.
Same - that was very telling for me. Also when Sevda said something that suggested Ela usually gets into arguments with friends. She was amazed by this one time when no arguments happened and she commented on it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Rude as do . Why is she cheering England on ? Thought she was 💯 Turkish ? t
Cause she can’t make her mind up lol 😂 lights on none home lol 😂
It really bugs me but she is English with Cypriot heritage ffs is she that fuxking dim, I have Canadian heritage but I am English ffs
English birth certificate
English passport
And everything else
Wish she would do one to northern Cyprus lol 😂