Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s not a brat and I don’t think we should be disparaging a child. She is 100% controlled and guided by Begda. Begda is doing her daughter a disservice by babying her and stunting her growth in every way. Begda also doesn’t groom her daughter properly. She’s allowed her to get very tanned and unkept. None of this is Ela’s fault; in fact, I feel sorry for the child. And, even though Sedat takes a back seat, he’s at fault too - he should know better and he should see that his daughter is fed garbage to eat and is not provided with any enrichment (hence the IPad she’s always on) and never gets exercise. She should be running outside and/or playing with age appropriate things. Just my two cents
I totally agree with you, ela is a product of how her parents and extended family have brought her up, the poor child craves attention in which I am not surprised at all, her father has shut down her mother os constantly filming and been nasty, but I remember when sedat went to give her more broccoli ends and sevda wasn’t best happy about it and her moaning when she leaves her with sedat they eat fruit etc again which she isn’t happy with, i do agree sedat should tell begda but we all know who wears the pants in that house well on all the family’s houses
This child is exploited for money gains etc in which is very sad indeed

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Nah I don’t feel sorry for her child. She clearly doesn’t know how to share!! Hiding her “good” toys away before other kids come over so they don’t touch them! Nah, I will never support that!!! Her mum laughing about it too, that’s because she’s exactly the same!! Little miss goody and kind Begda act!!! Doesn’t work with us! We see it!!
This is because of the way she has been brought up, you can expect no different it’s the same as her laughing when she was asked to show Elsa stool sample
I agree I don’t support the fact toys are put away etc
Part of learning and growing is knowing how to share etc
I never had it on my house with my kids growing and my GK share as well and take turns

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What is she going on about in the EWM this evening?! She says something random about how when you cook a little it’s always really nice so it’s very annoying? She talks often a load of dribble! It’s like she thinks something and only conveys a part of it. The rest of what she says is do dumb & basic…like how a child talks. Her life is so dull!!! She has no interests in her life! Her content shows no interest in anything outside of her relaying her extremely boring days….and these days….she is even vague about that. She’s becoming more & more distant from even slightly engaging with her followers. She needs to just accept that she needs to stop now before she gets any worse! 🛑 ✋

Also WARNING ‼️….if you’ve not watched this evening’s EWM…. towards the end of the video… she actually quickly wipes her greasy hands (from the cheesy garlic bread) on her lap!!! I think she thinks … “Who needs napkins when you can just wipe your hands on your lap”. It confirms what many of you, including me, think….. she looks and really does do things that make her STINK!!

Plus, the tongue 👅 was in full force lizard mode tonight…. proper gliding in & out as she slurps & gulps those meatballs down her gullet!

Last edited:

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I see she cut the kids meatballs into 4 small pieces tonight. Absolutely ridiculous. Never known anything like it. Cutting meatballs that small the kid should honestly be in a high chair.
Also, to whoever said earlier about not saying bad things about the kid... I agree where the comment was made that both things can be true. Yes, it is a result of the way she's being parented and because of that she is not a pleasant kid. I wouldn't want my two hanging around her. She's babyish and spoilt. She's horrible to her Dad and probably other kids. She's a totally unlikable child because of the parenting. It is what it is.

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
I see she cut the kids meatballs into 4 small pieces tonight. Absolutely ridiculous. Never known anything like it. Cutting meatballs that small the kid should honestly be in a high chair.
Also, to whoever said earlier about not saying bad things about the kid... I agree where the comment was made that both things can be true. Yes, it is a result of the way she's being parented and because of that she is not a pleasant kid. I wouldn't want my two hanging around her. She's babyish and spoilt. She's horrible to her Dad and probably other kids. She's a totally unlikable child because of the parenting. It is what it is.
And the meatballs were soft enough that Begda was able to cut her own with her spoon.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I knew it. I didn’t say it but I knew she didn’t make the meatballs from scratch. She’s done do all all day, why didn’t she make them herself?

She’s begging for more Sainsburys deals and it’s desperate. Stop it Sevda. Luckily you can afford groceries, there are people out there who can’t (some of your followers!!!) so I’d say lay off with wanting freebies!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Surely the cheese on the bottom of the plate just sticks to it like cement? I’ve also noticed the last couple of times she’s done a Sainsbury’s delivery haul, you can tell what s meals she’s going to turn into “cooking” videos the following week based on her shop. Someone has has a serious word with her about her content.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I wouldn’t want my 2 girls hanging around Ela. She is very babyish and ill mannered around her few friends that do come to her house. You can hear her on videos in the background being bossy, and she’s extremely jealous of her Mum showing any niceness to her friends. Ela has given Bobby some evil stares when Sevda is giving him attention or showing some affection. All of Ela’s behaviour, portrays all the signs of a child that lacks the forms of attention that should be given to her from her own parents. She’s the kind of kid that will always feel angst towards confident happy kids who have parents that get involved with their lives, take them places, do activities with them, take them swimming, etc. …because deep down she’s lacking age appropriate attention from her own parents. Ela will be noticing it more & more as she gets older. She is also rude towards adults when Sevda is too busy videoing to notice. I’ve seen Ela totally ignore the SIL when she was trying to ask her something. Ela gave her an evil stare whilst holding onto her headphones with her hands tight! So rude!! She’s also, on video, been abrupt and rude when she answered the door to Lisa, the neighbour & Bobby.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Remember she had her friend round with the baby amd she said Ela got jealous.
Yes!!! I thought this was crazy. This also goes back to her lack of social skills and awareness of normal life. She quite often mentions things like that or giving Ela a bath or not being able to share toys without any recognition of how fed it is.

If she had actual friends or colleagues and mixed with people with children, she would have more awareness of how backwards it is.

These situations are also REALLY valuable teaching moments for Ela where she could learn why her behaviour isn’t correct but how to handle them and her emotions. Instead she has an iPad thrust in front of her.