Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
The cheese on the bottom of the plate has to be the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. Guaranteed if you put a plate of pasta without cheese on the bottom, the brat would never know the difference.

I can’t believe she cut up the meatballs for Ela. You don’t even need a knife to cut them fgs. The child can’t even manage that? Unreal how stupid this family is.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sounds like she’s created a list of known ass kissers and limited the comment functionality to just them. Or she’s put restrictions against new accounts? b is consumed by tiktok and haters.
It's an unhealthy obsession with her . I was blocked for my comment asking her why she was chopping meatballs up for a 7 year old
Guess what b - I've created another account

Mar 2, 2024
She obviously gets loads of comments about cutting food up for Ela. And we know she lives on the hater sites in her spare time. So why does she continue to a) cut the food up like she’s a toddler and b) show herself cutting the food up? Wouldn’t you at least just do it off camera?

For someone with such thin skin, she’s also very stubborn in continuing with the problem behaviours she gets called out on.