Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What is she going on about in the EWM this evening?! She says something random about how when you cook a little it’s always really nice so it’s very annoying? She talks often a load of dribble! It’s like she thinks something and only conveys a part of it. The rest of what she says is do dumb & basic…like how a child talks. Her life is so dull!!! She has no interests in her life! Her content shows no interest in anything outside of her relaying her extremely boring days….and these days….she is even vague about that. She’s becoming more & more distant from even slightly engaging with her followers. She needs to just accept that she needs to stop now before she gets any worse! 🛑 ✋

Also WARNING ‼️….if you’ve not watched this evening’s EWM…. towards the end of the video… she actually quickly wipes her greasy hands (from the cheesy garlic bread) on her lap!!! I think she thinks … “Who needs napkins when you can just wipe your hands on your lap”. It confirms what many of you, including me, think….. she looks and really does do things that make her STINK!!

Plus, the tongue 👅 was in full force lizard mode tonight…. proper gliding in & out as she slurps & gulps those meatballs down her gullet!
Wiping her hands on her lap? Dirty cow 🤢🤮 She must smell of old food constantly

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The cheese on the bottom of the plate has to be the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. Guaranteed if you put a plate of pasta without cheese on the bottom, the brat would never know the difference.

I can’t believe she cut up the meatballs for Ela. You don’t even need a knife to cut them fgs. The child can’t even manage that? Unreal how stupid this family is.
Why are they eating cheese on the bottom AND top of the pasta? The amount of cheese they get through in that family in a week 😳 Absolutely ridiculous

Mar 2, 2024
Why are they eating cheese on the bottom AND top of the pasta? The amount of cheese they get through in that family in a week 😳 Absolutely ridiculous
Exactly. There’s just no actual need for the cheese on the bottom. None of them would be able to tell the difference. Even if there is any, it would be insignificant IMO. Pure gluttony.