Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Wtf is that horrid purple top she’s wearing?
I’m 37 and that’s something I used to wear when I was about 12 years old, tieing the bottoms of the top.
What year is this woman living in?

Stupid chav.
Think it’s them evil eye shirts. She Has one in every colour. They are hideous. Iv never seen anyone walk around with an evil eye shirt. I wouldn’t be seen dead in one. Lucky for me I’m not wearing it(yawn)

Mar 2, 2024
I’m sorry but there is no way she is out walking rocco for more than an hour let alone 2.5 hours!!

IMG_0832.png
This paw cleaning contraption works just as well. I keep it in the car along with an extra bottle of water and clean up my dog after a muddy walk or the dog park…but honestly can also just use a wet towel before bringing the dog into the house. Sevda’s so stupid. Surprised she didn’t order the Mud Daddy off TT shop and try and get commission.

Attachments

• IMG_8521.png
    IMG_8521.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 65
Mar 2, 2024
Honestly who counts out meatballs.. she is like a child where there are two drinks and they both have to have equal amounts of liquid in them, otherwise it’s not fair! She is honestly eating like she thinks her food is getting taken away.. it can be relaxing for her to eat like that. She is probably up all night deleting and blocking because she has indigestion!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Wtf is that horrid purple top she’s wearing?
I’m 37 and that’s something I used to wear when I was about 12 years old, tieing the bottoms of the top.
What year is this woman living in?

Stupid chav.
She has another tie at the waist delight on this morning... she's cooking fwied egg on toast - hoping for a nice wunny yolllk so Ewa can dip her toast in

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She firty fo and she doesn’t know what Parmesan cheese is…she called it Italian cheese. I swear to god she gets dumber by the day. That boxed die is cutting off oxygen to her pea size brain 🤣
She’s firty five now 😂 Don’t worry she still won’t know it by firty six either

I bet it’s not even real Parmesan and it’s just “hard cheese” as she’s a cheap bleep