Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I don’t understand why she has to make a point of saying she’s got lurpak butter on her toast. It’s just not a thing Sevda. do off.

Yolk yoLk it’s not yoLk is it, it’s…….yolk
Omg her poor brain must have had to work so hard to figure that out. Stupid bint

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t understand why she has to make a point of saying she’s got lurpak butter on her toast. It’s just not a thing Sevda. do off.

Omg her poor brain must have had to work so hard to figure that out. Stupid bint
She has to boast and let us know she’s got the more expensive butter, bet that’s why she got it so she could let us know how she’s eating the (in her mind) best butter 😂 All butter is whipped double cream at the end of the day Begda, it’s not only Lurpak that have nice butter. There’s people in her comment sections going hungry and she’s sitting there boasting about her butter.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

She’s been reading online as I’ve never seen her comment sections commenting about the yolk pronunciation

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Stupid thick cow! Professes to speak Turkish but still cannot grasp her mother tongue which is English, y o L k is pronounced YOKE. She’s a joke. Still the disgusting slurping and tearing the toast with a knife. Sevda, did you actually know that you use a knife like a saw? That you cut through more than just once so that you separate the food item completely without the need to perform your ridiculous ritual of having to physically tear it? You’re incapable of chewing your food properly meaning that you have to force it down your throat so that you can ram in more oversized mouthfuls. You’re nothing short of a greedy human gannet with the social graces of a primate at a chimpanzee’s tea party. Oh, and while I’m at it, keep that ugly oversized tongue of yours inside your mouth as no one deserves to have to witness it with every single eat with me that you film. Maybe review your videos before you publish them and then you’ll realise how ugly you make yourself look.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Ela: mummy I know if you put the egg on the toast it’s yummy. She’s EIGHT! I swear to the high heavens my 2 year old speaks more clearly and coherently than her. Are you have, Sev? Your daughter will have the same blah future as you currently have because you held her back in literally every way.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ela: mummy I know if you put the egg on the toast it’s yummy. She’s EIGHT! I swear to the high heavens my 2 year old speaks more clearly and coherently than her. Are you have, Sev? Your daughter will have the same blah future as you currently have because you held her back in literally every way.
Ela speaks so poorly for her age… Her idiot parents are holding her back in every way